Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
greetings fellow magic users and enthusiasts, glad you could stop by! there's been a lot of negativity going on as of late and I wanted to do something positive for the community while raising our spirits and I've found threads where we share knowledge to be the best of those. from groverhaus to twoday demanding we all get bcg vaccinations or no longer being able to post in cspam, when we come together we really do make this site a better place. there's also been something of an internal conflict with regards to our powerful magics being real or not and I welcome those posters to join us, we are a family even when we disagree and you all belong here. maybe you learn something, maybe you'll just get to crack-wise and shitpost... all is valid in this house of love.

so on with show, abracadabra, let's start posting some errata...

(power word: 'MOM!!!!') - leviates the caster three inches off the couch, so they can get at those skittles between the cushions

(power word: 'yikesaroo!', reagent required: one sex crime by a white dude) - never casted this one myself, but it's good to know what you're up against. does exactly what it says on the tin.

(power words: 'nazi shithead') - summons a random fyad poster, in shrieking goat form. he won't be able to cast acidic slur and it's not all that useful unless you wanna watch a grown man cry, but he will fill the bag.

(power words 'succ, succ, succ') - creates a positive plane avatar in the form of paradol ex at the oval office, who shits in biden's mouth. sadly I don't know any spells to cure dementia, so papa joe just thinks it's pudding time. there's also been some speculation that casting this will destroy the universe, it won't. settle down.

(power word: 'OAS') - summons a pack of ravenous murder-ghouls who know how to wish death on tens of thousands of people, within the rules of somethingawful of course.

(power words: 'sad fucks', reagent required: self-loathing) - astral travelling spell that dumps you in a room with the top minds of dnd. it's incredibly poo poo, don't cast it.

(power word: 'sadly.') - creates a miasma of pleasant memories that takes you back to better times

(power word: 'benghazi') - I dunno if this actually does anything other than create lulz, loving funny though.

(power words: 'wesley button') - brings back the man who was a brother to all forums and posters. makes assholes chill the gently caress out, so now you gotta chill the gently caress out, we just posting.

so yea... that's my entire spellbook. in case you couldn't tell I'm a terrible withc and more into licking frogs than reading or other dumb poo poo like that, so please feel free to share your own! real magic only and spells that have been proven to work. that's not meant to discourage anyone's imagination though, so ask questions, have fun and if you haven't already done it in one of the succ threads, please post proof of your bcg vaccination before commenting. don't wanna see you catch a sixer for not believing in science.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Joe Biden Joe Biden Joe Biden

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

i can fart and cum at the same time, so i consider myself a powerful magician