Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Filthy Hans posted:

the $1400 checks won't happen by the end of March

came here to say this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Starfucker
Jun 1, 2011

Pillbug
I think we'll get severe floods across much of the nation but especially the Midwest next, but that may not happen until April.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Yinlock posted:

somehow harris dies, sending the dems into panic mode as they now have to keep joe biden alive for 4 more years

Harris is a machine politician that owes everything to backroom deals. They'd just install a new VP that is a machine politician that owes everything to backroom deals and move forward without missing a beat.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I feel like these predictions aren't nearly stupid enough

Here's mine:

Due to this months power outages and stuff in TX, a plant that manufactures either soft drinks or snack foods will have released some sort of toxin into the a manicupal water stream, which will catalyze the grown of some microorganism that will end up killing 10,000

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
a hurricane lol

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

biden will say a racial slur when explaining why he won't cancel student debt

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

SpaceGoku posted:

biden will say a racial slur when explaining why he won't cancel student debt

it will be a really old, obscure racial slur though

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

spacemang_spliff posted:

it will be a really old, obscure racial slur though

Even money on the one that sunk George Allen or the Sicilian word for eggplant

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
like he'll call kamala harris that really outdated word that starts with a q that refers to someone with 1/4 african ancestry

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Even money on the one that sunk George Allen or the Sicilian word for eggplant

what word was real popular in 2006 for some reason

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

gonna go with high-profile major bridge collapse. friends and I were talking about the minneapolis I-35 one last night and it feels overdue with how little’s been done for our infrastructure since then

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Soup du Jour posted:

gonna go with high-profile major bridge collapse. friends and I were talking about the minneapolis I-35 one last night and it feels overdue with how little’s been done for our infrastructure since then

Oooh. What about tunnel instead? A nicely timed landslide and poor ventilation?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

another climate disaster next month

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

A drone strike on a US hospital and/or wedding.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The government signs off on a real life version of the Robocop program and the first candidate gets posthumously milkshake ducked.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Jefferey Epstein is found alive living the high life in Paris.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

one of those extremely racist AIs manages to entrench itself in the blockchain and constantly fucks with everyone online for awhile until it just becomes part of the background noise and people stop caring

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my birthday is in march

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

spacemang_spliff posted:

like he'll call kamala harris that really outdated word that starts with a q that refers to someone with 1/4 african ancestry

what word is this genuine question lol

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Smythe posted:

In the slave societies of the Americas, a quadroon or quarteron was a person with one quarter African and three quarters European ancestry. Similar classifications were octoroon for one-eighth black and hexadecaroon for one-sixteenth black.

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
The apprentice is rebooted with Elon Musk as the host. Its a global sensation.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Maya Fey posted:

In the slave societies of the Americas, a quadroon or quarteron was a person with one quarter African and three quarters European ancestry. Similar classifications were octoroon for one-eighth black and hexadecaroon for one-sixteenth black.

hosed up lol

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Smythe posted:

hosed up lol

racist man suspiciously good at identifying polyhedrons

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Austin will have a cryptosporidium outbreak thanks to all the melting snow and ice washing poo poo into the water supply

Well, after all the fanfare of Austin stealing Elon Musk from California it would only make sense that it comes down with a silly case of crypto.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

A senator will be involved in a gun related police incident that leads to their death.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Maya Fey posted:

racist man suspiciously good at identifying polyhedrons

sad to see what theyve done to our public education system really

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
in the olden days even the dumbest racist kkk guy knew every polyhedron. now kids cant even tell u how many sides a hexagon has. sad. sad poo poo.

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
8.5 earthquake near Los Angeles

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Elon Musk nudes leak

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Atrocious Joe posted:

Elon Musk nudes leak

smells like a roll of nickels

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

Elon Musk nudes leak

As a result, doge triples in value.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Without warning, one out of every ten human men, women, and children in every country around the world transforms into new genus types, typically called an “ork” or “troll.” This devastating change then occurs in utero or in children who suffer the
change just after puberty. The Media calls this change “Goblinization.”

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
How's this for a prediction: trump

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The Julian Assange deadman switch gets tripped and it's either a brand new unhinged government crime or proof of the galactic federation.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Doesn't seem to start until the 29th though. So April will be when Biden gets to show how he too likes law and order.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Smythe posted:

quadroon lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Tricky D posted:

Without warning, one out of every ten human men, women, and children in every country around the world transforms into new genus types, typically called an “ork” or “troll.” This devastating change then occurs in utero or in children who suffer the
change just after puberty. The Media calls this change “Goblinization.”

please god

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
D&D mods will start probing old posts for Mod Sass in Cspam.

Joe Biden will make 2 physical appearances to the media, at least one of will be pre recorded.

Kamala Harris will take over more presidential duties and continue her advancement into a less competent Cheney and Twitter users like JoyAnn'sJoyToy will say its racist to be concerned about this.

And this is my long shot: Chuck Schmuer slur tape. I'm going with transphobic language so that libs will stop pretending to care about trans rights like they have many other minorities already.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

And this is my long shot: Chuck Schmuer slur tape. I'm going with transphobic language so that libs will stop pretending to care about trans rights like they have many other minorities already.

This a one is a good one, i could easily see the Dems tossing transgendered people aside like the metoo movement.

In March joe biden will do a mission accomplished address to the nation and declare covid beat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Whatever it is it better be funny