Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
ted cruz will be cannibalized in the new texas swampland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

net work error posted:

Whatever it is it better be funny

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Monowhatever posted:

This a one is a good one, i could easily see the Dems tossing transgendered people aside like the metoo movement.

In March joe biden will do a mission accomplished address to the nation and declare covid beat

I'm not real sure the trans bloc is just numerically large enough for anyone holding office at a national level to give a gently caress

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

The Voice of Labor posted:

I'm not real sure the trans bloc is just numerically large enough for anyone holding office at a national level to give a gently caress

making GBS threads on us would be a natural choice in their attempt to pivot to the suburbs though.

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Tricky D posted:

Without warning, one out of every ten human men, women, and children in every country around the world transforms into new genus types, typically called an “ork” or “troll.” This devastating change then occurs in utero or in children who suffer the change just after puberty. The Media calls this change “Goblinization.”

this, but everybody outside the media will just call it "the scrungle" because of some lovely meme that goes viral

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Pro wrestlers will think about unionizing again but Bad Bunny will snitch to the boss.

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011
can't help but notice nobody's guessed accidental nuclear war yet

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

nuclear war would require too much functional infrastructure

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's way more likely for a missile to rust apart in the silo and kill a bunch of airmen thanks to lack of maintenance

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Boris Johnson will do something dumb and start the Troubles 2.

The Netherlands' new government will be revealed: Oops! All Fascists!

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

it's way more likely for a missile to rust apart in the silo and kill a bunch of airmen thanks to lack of maintenance

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-air-force-airment-lsd-cocaine-warren-air-force-base-wyoming-nuclear-missile-sites-records-show/

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Stone age carvings of humanoid figures bowling down next to weird looking bewinged creatures found on mars.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
An entirely new pandemic will hit the globe.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Larry Parrish posted:

This made me think about the time a nuclear missile sounded the "about to launch" alarm and the Air Force parked a truck on top of the missile to make sure it wouldn't go anywhere. Then I lmao'd

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

You know what gently caress it, I say Kissinger dies next month. He's been due long enough!

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!

Chamale posted:

This made me think about the time a nuclear missile sounded the "about to launch" alarm and the Air Force parked a truck on top of the missile to make sure it wouldn't go anywhere. Then I lmao'd

Turns out the scam for wasn’t the trillions of dollars spent on the MIC, it was that the government spent trillions of dollars on the MIC and it doesn’t even work.

Swaegsthetics
Jul 8, 2013

net work error posted:

You know what gently caress it, I say Kissinger dies next month. He's been due long enough!

do not joke about things like this. if he comes undone the huge quantity of orgone energy he has sealed into various schemes will come flying around in every direction. it will be a catastrophe in the magical ecology.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Things will get bad then progressively continuously become worse.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

ekuNNN posted:

Boris Johnson will do something dumb and start the Troubles 2.

Predict something that needs some actual boldness in your predictive energy, lol.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

donalnd trump will be inaugurated as the 33rd president of the united states of america

https://twitter.com/USMarshalsHQ/status/1364228801232842756

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

skewetoo posted:

Things will get bad then progressively continuously become worse.

What do you mean "get" bad?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

The Pussy Boss posted:

Prominent Democrat gets MeToo'ed and refuses to resign.

Does Cuomo count for this prediction?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Congrats to The Pussy Boss. You'll be the winner for the month if Cuomo does not resign.

When do we start the April thread.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Honestly think at this point Cuomo counts as refusing to resign even if he is forced into it eventually

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Does Cuomo count for this prediction?

I think it does

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Didn't we have a pedo mod get permad today

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019
elon musk is a loving idiot

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Is elon musk a moderator

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

Stairmaster posted:

Is elon musk a moderator

No, but he is a Godking of Post Moderation

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

The Pussy Boss posted:

lol

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

The Pussy Boss posted:

CSPAM's own Nostradamus

animist
Aug 28, 2018
Massive cargo ship turns sideways, totally blocks Suez Canal

quote:

Dubai, United Arab Emirates — A cargo container ship that's among the largest in the world has turned sideways and blocked all traffic in Egypt's Suez Canal, officials said Wednesday, threatening to disrupt a global shipping system already strained by the coronavirus pandemic.

The MV Ever Given, a Panama-flagged container ship that carries trade between Asia and Europe, became grounded Tuesday in the narrow, man-made waterway dividing continental Africa from the Sinai Peninsula.

It wasn't immediately clear what caused the Ever Given to turn sideways in the canal. GAC, a global shipping and logistics company, described the Ever Given as suffering "a blackout while transiting in a northerly direction," without elaborating.

Evergreen Marine Corp., a major Taiwan-based shipping company that operates the ship, said in a statement provided to The Associated Press that the Ever Given had been overcome by strong winds as it entered the Suez Canal from the Red Sea but none of its containers had sunk.

can't believe nobody guessed this would happen.

also @ whoever said "mass shooting", we've had a few of those now too so you win as well.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Filthy Hans posted:

Anthony Scaramucci will do something mildly controversial to remind the humans alive in March 2021 that he still exists

Filthy Hans posted:

Lindell will overdose on crack

Filthy Hans posted:

the $1400 checks won't happen by the end of March

0/3 so far, and the third could be interpreted as already failed since the checks have started to go out already

edit: https://www.newsweek.com/anthony-scaramucci-donald-trumps-former-communications-director-announces-bitcoin-market-entry-1578212

1/3, baby

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I've still got a week for Kissinger to croak!

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
This thread: *great guesses*

Earth's timeline: lol... big boat!

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

samantonio posted:

This thread: *great guesses*

Earth's timeline: lol... big boat!

This is a good point.

I'd like to amend my guess to having another nuclear launch facility showing up in Cuba except nobody knows whose it is.

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Orange Devil posted:

This is a good point.

I'd like to amend my guess to having another nuclear launch facility showing up in Cuba except nobody knows whose it is.

i knew the vatican was up to something

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

The Pussy Boss posted:

lmao

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Not too far off from March at this point!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

ima do a poo poo