Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Welcome to part two of "San Andreas NPC partners can't shoot for poo poo."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

All of the Catalina missions are a pain, one way or another.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

First time playing I really did not like the Jizzy & company missions. The last one with the van felt like such a difficulty spike with how fast the van catches up.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Instead of driving all the way back to SF, you can head to the airport in Los Santos to fly there as a passenger. Might be faster.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

The desert seems a lot more barren than the badlands were. How many villages are there with actual people out there?

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

I cheesed N.O.E by flying out to the ocean and keeping low as I flew around the edge of the map, no trees to worry about pop-in there.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Can confirm, the timer automatically stops when you collect all the dynamite, and that third mission is a nasty jump in difficulty seeing how easy it is to be ambushed by a guy with a combat shotgun. It's like those M4 wielding enemies in GTA3 hidden behind corners.

Don't know what happens if you let the timer run out though.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Did Rockstar not want people to do these missions? The rewards are crap!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

And it seems like a lot more money if you're not doing all the side stuff. On my first playthrough I never beat Driving School so I never got to the Import/Export stuff.