Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

if you want i can read your threads and notify you when someone quotes but there's gonna be a day or two latency period as i make my way through daily life

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Glutes Are Great posted:

Checking for posts is what we call lurking, then you're reading posts rather than making posts and therefore you're a lurker, who, by law, must post

I recommend not lurking and always posting, it saves a lot of effort

i close my eyes, and get up from bed, cross my apartment and with one hand steadily outstreached i turn my chair to face me, take a seat, eyes still closed. the familiar sounds of my desktop booting up lead to the clacks of keys being depressed as my password is entered. a few more keystrokes, a few clicks, and a smile spreads across my face, extended even to my closed eyes. smile and laugh lines well worn.
i click, click again, and begin to type. soon, i can open my eyes, solid in the knowledge that i did not, will not, lurk today.
tap tap tap tap click.
"bump"

Heather Papps

hello friend

nerds is cool now