Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Heather Papps posted:

i close my eyes, and get up from bed, cross my apartment and with one hand steadily outstreached i turn my chair to face me, take a seat, eyes still closed. the familiar sounds of my desktop booting up lead to the clacks of keys being depressed as my password is entered. a few more keystrokes, a few clicks, and a smile spreads across my face, extended even to my closed eyes. smile and laugh lines well worn.
i click, click again, and begin to type. soon, i can open my eyes, solid in the knowledge that i did not, will not, lurk today.
tap tap tap tap click.
"bump"

Bump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU