Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sum
Nov 15, 2010

world in prison population?

Checkmate gun fuckers :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
the police here have a lot of guns too

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

theyre not. you can tell becuase people are allowed to have them

sum
Nov 15, 2010

Bored Online posted:

the police here have a lot of guns too

If only the founders foresaw this..

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

it's more important to develop guns of the mind

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the most ardent of gun hoarders also love licking cop boots.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

The people in prison are the ones who don't have guns, obviously

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

If it worked, you wouldn’t even be aware of it

Frances Nurples
May 11, 2008

the only gun good gun with a gun is a good gun with a gun

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
i dont know

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

leftists, having basic empathy, are extremely hesitant to actually use guns so it ends up being neutral overall

though there is value in a leftist movement being armed en-masse as a deterrent

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
everything is a gun if you believe :angel:

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

I went to a gun range in texas once and picked a lovely revolver instead of a cool assault rifle because I was an edgy gently caress

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

sum posted:

world in prison population?

Checkmate gun fuckers :smug:

because we haven't figured out how to build gas chambers like our european betters

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

FormaldehydeSon posted:

I went to a gun range in texas once and picked a lovely revolver instead of a cool assault rifle because I was an edgy gently caress

wheelguns rule

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019

Yinlock posted:

leftists, having basic empathy, are extremely hesitant to actually use guns so it ends up being neutral overall

though there is value in a leftist movement being armed en-masse as a deterrent

actually, the contemporary left doesn't have basic empathy, they're just pussy bitches who deserve to get hosed in the rear end by jeff bezoses for all eternity, and, that's their defining quality; not an alternative strength, but belief that strength and violence are so passe'. they're definition is through negation, of what they are not versus what they are and it makes me SICK!!!!

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
just gonna dump two totally unrelated statistics, which I'm sure have nothing to do with each other, in this thread

sum
Nov 15, 2010

Main Paineframe posted:

just gonna dump two totally unrelated statistics, which I'm sure have nothing to do with each other, in this thread

Too scared to come out and explicitly say that you think fewer black people would be in prison if they just owned some more guns. Very sad!

sum
Nov 15, 2010

Sorta weird that they couldn't think of that themselves. If only there was a forum of maoist sysadmins who earn 90k a year but in like a cool way to instruct them in the art of armed struggle...

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

men's suicide attempts are much more likely to result in death than women's, because they are more likely to have access to guns and shooting yourself in the head will kill you something like 90% of the time

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
nobody's thought of this argument before. you should write for aaron sorkin