Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

What about a hot dog on a hamburger? I know of at least one US franchise does this. I have mixed feelings

It's not even on the right type of bun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

Captain Hygiene posted:

Any idea what the pink slop is in this one? It looks kinda like cottage cheese, if they added in mild fruit flavor and coloring like they do with cream cheese.

I guessed ham salad

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

Reminds me of a time growing up when my mom put hotdogs and sauerkraut into the crock pot and set it on high for 8 hours. The hotdogs turned inside out and would disintegrate at the slightest touch

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I haven't looked at any American dogs in a while

bonus nachos

Would to both but wouldn’t be proud of either

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

DicktheCat posted:

I've been curious about these.

I recently had to give up dairy entirely and I've found out that it wasn't really burgers I liked, it was cheeseburgers.

I know a real good burger doesn't need cheese, but like... sometimes you don't got time for a real good one, sometimes you need cheap trash. I lament the cheap burg.

Try out an Oklahoma Onion Burger sometime. Cheese is nice on it but not entirely necessary

https://www.seriouseats.com/oklahoma-onion-burger-recipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009
You all act like you’ve never seen a roller burger