Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Let’s just get this out of the way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I have a pretty strong constitution but this made me gag a little, and my monitor is even on.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Aardvark! posted:

For reference:

Have you ever seen a big mac before? Can you you name the defining characteristics of one without googling op?

I feel like this burger was just something to generate insta views and never intended to be eaten

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lol I just noticed the bag of weed

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Caprese dog?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
For every non-American that says “Hurf derf American food is trash for the garbage eaten by fat garbage people”, gently caress you because at least here in America we occasionally say “You know, hold up. This doesn’t need mayonnaise on it.” Which is apparently something the rest of the world finds it impossible to do.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Son of Rodney posted:

Hm yes, obviously it's once again the entire rest of the world that is wrong and not the US, like always.

Yes that’s exactly what I was saying :jerkbag:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If the burg is sliding all around it’s a badly built burg. Too many sauces, too much sauce, sauce layered on the tomato, too much lettuce, etc. So many things that can go wrong.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

laserghost posted:

I know the burger in the can was already posted, like, twice, but do check the "Actionshots (7)*" provided by the website that sells them: https://www.asmc.com/trekking-burger

I’m the 1.38 grams of sodium.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

For reference: A Big Mac is 1.01g of sodium.

Yeah the canned burger is only 279 calories versus 563 in a Mac though so the salt per calorie ratio is pretty up there.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Jello old friend

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’d give the red hot vinegar franks a try. gently caress that pickled bologna though :barf:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Aardvark! posted:

i really enjoy the decision to put the cheese on the top bun and then the mayo between it and the burger

I don’t think that’s mayo...

The consistency looks more like sour cream.

Still loving gross.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Aardvark! posted:

You know what, I don't actually know that this is a hot dog or hamburger, but it still feels right:

If I was drinking I would destroy this.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Yeah sign me up for the corn pickle dog

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:haibrow:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Is it possible for any of these places to just not squirt ridiculous amounts of mayonnaise on everything?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I guess the (wrong) idea is that all starches are the same and no two can go together, nobody tell them about rice in burritos :wth:

Or French fries

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Aardvark! posted:

rice in burritos should be illegal

How do you stop the juice from making the tortilla soggy and dripping out the bottom?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Derpies posted:

Have you ever eaten a Weisswurst the Bavarian way? You make an incision in the top of the burrito and slowly tug the contents from the bottom up straight into your gullet. Think of the juicy finishing shot as, like a reward.

I eat all of my sausages this way

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I think my problem (well, one of them anyway) is that I usually like pico de gallo and black beans in my burrito which are obviously wettish ingredients. I’d prefer it without rice but I usually ask for light rice as a compromise. I don’t like a sloppy soggy handheld burrito.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I’ll take the cum and plain gelatin burger, the gherkin and spider leg burger, and a bunch of whatever the gently caress those are.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Aardvark! posted:

no idea what the gelatin was but it's all Brazil

Lmao I’m the two bags of coke with the burg ‘n’ Bud

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Yeah

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Derpies posted:

I’m here to gently caress the corn

Buddy….

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What kind of Brazil burgs you think Bolsonaro goes for when he gets his chow on?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

"just jam a few blood sausages and chicken spleens in there and you're good to go" - Brazil

Not enough catupiry and mayo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Love to eat food that is 90% bread and sauces

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’ll take the uh, toothpaste omelette please, extra red glop

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I just went to a gun show and bought a gun from a fat guy with a beard and now I’m gonna use the gun to shoot the gently caress out of this picture

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Literally A Person posted:

This disgusting thing was delicious. Caveat: I am a little drunk:

You are gonna have some nasty farts later.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Detective Thompson posted:

Made a couple reds tonight, toasted the bun, some cheese, relish, sauerkraut, season salt, and brown mustard. Haven't had a dog in a while, came out pretty tasty.

Now this is how it’s done

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Soul Dentist posted:

I tried to go to Flo's hot dogs in Maine three times this summer and it was closed every time, which is by far the worst hot dog experience. Especially because I live in Kentucky

The specialty of the house there is a steamed natural casing dog with Mayo, celery salt and a house relish. It looks gross but is delicious. Also they refuse to put ketchup on a hot dog unless it's for a small child which is awesome.

What’s their relish made from? That’s an interesting color. Still better than the weird neon fake Chicago relish.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

von Braun posted:

Pfff single barrel lol

Lol what would ol’ Doobie think of this advancement in hot dog technology?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Aardvark! posted:

it's time for more Brazil

Poutine burger? Popcorn burger?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Separate meat particles

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Jose Oquendo posted:

From the same ballpark, this hot dog:

Hot dog, cracker jacks, Mac and cheese, on a pita wrap.

What the hell

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

*sigh*

Would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
BRB starting the flow of that rich natural corn cream