Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Quite thin skinned. Ironic...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

*Freudishly* sometimes a dick is just a dick!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

lol

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Captain Hygiene posted:

I got a burger for lunch today that had a problem I've never run into before - the lettuce and tomatoes were partly frozen. It really cooled down the burger patty. It made me think, maybe they should serve it with the ingredients separated, you could keep the hot things hot and the cold things cold.

You got it. One ice-cold slice of cheese coming up!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Dokapon Findom posted:

You got it. One ice-cold slice of cheese coming up!

May as well expound upon this for those unaware that the cheese slice for the McDLT was served in the cold side of the package with the lettuce and tomato rather than the hot patty side :geno:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Johnny Truant posted:

I had never heard of the McDLT before lol, what an amazing concept

On top of being a beef cheeseburger with double the amount of packaging that is typical, that kind of styrofoam specifically was made with ozone-depleting CFCs. It is probably the most environmentally unfriendly product ever designed

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Never had a weißwurst... they gotta be made fresh from what I understand

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Even as a kid I preferred must, no ket on a hot dog but I have come around to curry ketchup on a dawg and I recommend to all. Only trouble now is sourcing it

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Soul Dentist posted:

Mix ketchup and curry powder

Wow this guy gets it

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

TehRedWheelbarrow posted:

for loving real what in the eff

Yeah that's not at all how it works lol

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

I finally learned what mace is and I think it's neat- I'm going to have to start stocking it in addition to nutmeg.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

FFT posted:

Back on topic, I got a 5-pack of Snake River Farms wagyu hot dogs and a 6-pack of brioche hot dog buns because of course even in smaller quantities they're still loving with us.

They're okay for the price? I guess? The casing was weirdly chewy and it still split in cooking. Was going to take a picture after the first bite but then I forgot and ate the whole thing, so that's a plus.

I had these and enjoyed them but agree it's a bit of a waste of the particular cut of meat as the other poster mentioned

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

The patty is the burger

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

McDonalds refers to the Big Mac as a meat sandwich as opposed to a lesser burger

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Krispy Kreme is an okay donut but I wouldn't call it garbage, particularly if it's fresh. Never understood the adoration though, that much we can agree on

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Cake donut haters probably never had a sour cream glazed, smdh... (they're probably going :barf: at this post rn)

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Been crushin the Wendys burgs as of late. Love me a triple bacon deluxe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

To the traditional Brazilian hot dog I say :frog: get dogãout