Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Dittos :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

trilljester posted:

Still can't believe he got that stupid medal from Trump like he was a war hero or something.

Is that stupid medal moldering in his grave along with his fat useless corpse? Or was it tossed in the trash where it belongs?

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Genesplicer posted:

I'm sure it is part of a collection that will eventually become a museum dedicated to that idiot.

lmao. As if this dead sack of poo poo who spewed hypocrtical hate ever did anything worthy of a museum.

No one remembers him at this point beyond people like us who celebrate that he's rotting in the ground. There are always more hateful fuckers ready to take the place of bastards like Rush once they're gone, and I will celebrate their deaths, should I be fortunate enough to outlive them too.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Went on Twitter on the app this morning, where I don't have ads blocked and got this one:

I checked, and the art predates his death, but this account is still active and buying ads to post this.

Nothing like a good hearty laugh at the art and then another one remembering that fat sack of bloviating trash is rotting in the ground after a prolonged and painful death.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

:honk:

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

MH Knights posted:

Granted it may be several years for this one...

He "suffered an injury" earlier this week that caused him to cancel an in-person appearance. So, y'know. :pray:

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Imagine someone claiming to be related to Rush. lmao. Can't relate.

Anyway, Rush is STILL DEAD!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Today is another day to celebrate being alive and above ground, unlike Rush who is still dead and buried (and decomposing).