Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TacticalHoodie
May 7, 2007

They keep putting notes on my car and on my door passive aggressively about issues that are not really a problem but more based on their own entitlement. Anyone have some tips and tricks to deal with them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Provide scans of the notes so we can plan further

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
kill them

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

wth is a pussy boi

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I wanna see the notes

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
in before it turns out OP is some nightmarishly bad neighbor

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
buy a gun

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

are the notes stuff like "it smells like something died in your flat" and "please dont park in this disabled space"

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Post the notes

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
What kind of person is so intimidated by notes that retaliation becomes desirable?

TacticalHoodie
May 7, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/P4tjqMF.png

For context we don’t have assigned parking and the parking lot was plowed out. There isn’t even lines you have to just guess.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
give 'em the 'ol flaming paper bag filled with dog poop.

alternatively, skip the middle man and poo poo directly on them.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Get them an account and let’s hash this out with posting

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
feed them kibble and treats

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

thought you meant "catboys" but no

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

nothing valued is here

You seem like a real rear end in a top hat op, maybe try being a better neighbor

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

TacticalHoodie posted:

For context we don’t have assigned parking and the parking lot was plowed out. There isn’t even lines you have to just guess.
I'm guessing you never played Tetris?

TacticalHoodie
May 7, 2007

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Get them an account and let’s hash this out with posting

I wanted to assert my dominance by yelling in the parking lot this morning for the cowards to face me via trail by combat. I got my green belt in Tae Kwon Do and I did my ring fit last night so I could have won.

Also as a bonus they also threw all my clothes out the washer mid cycle because I remove their clothes from the drum after they sat there for a hour.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Lol so because your neighbors don't want to continually see your spread asscheeks pressed against your window that makes them "entitled?"

TacticalHoodie
May 7, 2007

Bloopsy posted:

Lol so because your neighbors don't want to continually see your spread asscheeks pressed against your window that makes them "entitled?"

My rear end is beautiful.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

nothing valued is here

Sorry op youre in the wrong here still. Go knock on their door and kiss them on the lips to make up

TacticalHoodie
May 7, 2007

HOMO ERECTUS posted:

Sorry op youre in the wrong here still. Go knock on their door and kiss them on the lips to make up

Should I make some cookies too? I do make some great cookies.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

nothing valued is here

TacticalHoodie posted:

Should I make some cookies too? I do make some great cookies.

You havent already been making your neighbors baked goods this whole time?

The situation is worse than i thought

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

HOMO ERECTUS posted:

You havent already been making your neighbors baked goods this whole time?

The situation is worse than i thought

bet OP forgot about Steak And Blowjob For Your Neighbors Day too

TacticalHoodie
May 7, 2007

Aardvark! posted:

bet OP forgot about Steak And Blowjob For Your Neighbors Day too

I am a bad neighbour! How do I fix this situation so I can be a better neighbour in the hellscape that is Atlantic Canada?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

TacticalHoodie posted:

I am a bad neighbour! How do I fix this situation so I can be a better neighbour in the hellscape that is Atlantic Canada?

Stop doing bad neighbor things? :shrug:

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

TacticalHoodie posted:

Drill a gloryhole in the shared wall

TacticalHoodie
May 7, 2007

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Stop doing bad neighbor things? :shrug:

But I grew up in the country where I could piss off the deck without some bylaw officer yelling at me to not do that. To run into other peoples property because their property line tag was buried and no one cares. I move to the city and all I get is rules all the time. It’s totally not fair I am the victim!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Next time they go to work, shovel half of the snow back on to the spot they cleared before parking next to it. This shows you're willing to Compromise and Meet In The Middle.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ejaculate firmly but politely into the exhaust pipe of their car

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Go door to door, spray cum all over it, ring the doorbell, and run. The old nut & bolt gets them every time.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
My downstairs neighbor has become a real pussy boi after I started practicing the timpani

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Nothing more satisfying then leaving an anonymous passive aggressive note for someone to read, extra points if you can secretly watch them discover it

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

TacticalHoodie posted:

They keep putting notes on my car and on my door passive aggressively

<passive aggressively posts thread on internet about the notes>

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Aardvark! posted:

in before it turns out OP is some nightmarishly bad neighbor

:hmmyes:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

TacticalHoodie posted:

Move to Ontario where being a bad neighbour is expected, and indeed, good neighbours are viewed with the utmost suspicion

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
pussy Bois are the best sort of Bois

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

TacticalHoodie posted:

I wanted to assert my dominance by yelling in the parking lot this morning for the cowards to face me via trail by combat. I got my green belt in Tae Kwon Do and I did my ring fit last night so I could have won.

Also as a bonus they also threw all my clothes out the washer mid cycle because I remove their clothes from the drum after they sat there for a hour.

Removing stuff after it's done is OK, especially if it's been sitting for a while. Removing stuff mid-cycle is a total dick move, trying to establish dominance. Wait until St. Patrick's Day, then pour some green RIT dye in the washer with their laundry load. Bonus if you use string to create tie dye patterns in the laundry.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

TacticalHoodie posted:

No matter how interesting, this is only one note. Please scan the others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

No matter how interesting, this is only one note. Please scan the others.

Yes then we can use Handwriting Identification Methods to determine the real culprit