Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
Oh my god, every line out of Blackstar's mouth is so over-dramatic, I love it. Didn't read your first LP of this so it's all new to me. I really want a purple coat now.

Just like all your LPs the amount of work you put in is inspiring. The voices are great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
Is Mike made of clouds???

Episode 1 is shorter than I thought. Is episode 2 any longer?

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
If Blackstar ever gets a re-release on GOG or whatever I hope they look you up.

Maybe Blackstar keeps joints in his plant because that's what he thinks a "Pot Plant" is.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
If this game actually had voice acting, the computer store clerk voice would have absolutely sounded like that. So stereotypical.

Them titties are in a higher res than duke 3d. Glad I never heard of this game as a kid, i would've become obsessed with finding it.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
Well that was terrible. Just some basic changes to the game could've made this so much better. Thanks for the LP.

Did Tommy ever dabble in game making again?