Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

last

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

haha whoa wasn’t expecting to get so much heat over either of those posts. sorry to the families of the deceased

nut

yeah they’re all a little zany, alright. jesus

nut

google THIS posted:

N/A

Good idea.

How Wonderful! posted:

N/A

Bad idea.

hahaha get it?

nut

whoah c'mon everyone chill out lol it's a genuine criticism of the phone itself, not some kind of bigger knock at Nokia

nut

that is not my grandma, stop PMing me about it

nut

I think we all said a lot of things we probably regret. In hopes of making amends, I drew this to kinda just channel all the hate into a fun joke we can all laugh at!

nut

hey does anyone know what a Finnish hat looks like?

nut

omg stoppp I said aUnt, with a u. and whatever, she’s from some Scandinavian country if not Finland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

alright fine I reregged and will try better