Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvellSnoats
Oct 22, 2010

meatpimp posted:

I was digging through some old Google Drive stuff and I found Service and repair manuals for 00-01, 02-03, 04-05, and 06. Also lq9 factory service manual pdfs. If anyone wants, let me know and I can email or post a Drive link. I don't think this is :filez:, right?

Need this as well.

Also, if anyone is on the fence about resoldering thier ABS module, I did mine this weekend. I am lovely with a soldering iron but fixed mine in under an hour. Suburban is kind of a back up rig but I am slowly fixing crap on it and the brake lights have been on for at least 5 years. No more!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvellSnoats
Oct 22, 2010
Sorry, 2000s me must have been one cheap bastard. Upgraded.

EvellSnoats
Oct 22, 2010
Thankye Pimp.

Yeah Shark I get my last kid outta grad school next year I might just buy something that doesn't require a 20 year old manual.