Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Just got MC to Level 32 and noticed there was a way to get 4 elements on an under lv 10 Persona (Lilim?) errrgh, also I am really really really regretting getting the 3 stats to 6 before the second round of exams, uff ufff uffff.
I'm sad they decided to ditch gambling in P3 & replaced it with background rng at the shrine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Majorian posted:

I think they did that for P3P as well because I don't remember that at all.
E: replacing the gambling with the shrine offering rng, that is.

Sorry, I'll clarify; P1 & 2 have regular gambling, 3; I've only played FES, but have portable and so on ready to go, I have Golden, somewhere. and a bunch of other SMT stuff for emulation.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Booky posted:

i don't think persona 3 ever had gambling?

No, I don't think it ever had actual sit down gambling, although the claw machine and temple are RNG.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
My thumb is very, very tired.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

so yeah this... uh... thing we summoned from your heart, seems there was an accident and it dont vibe with us.
is there a "Cretin" arcana?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

wizard2 posted:

wth, there's no gay people in Persona...

:confused:

plenty of homophobia and transphobia, but oddly, nothing actually overt, its just left bubbling under the surface, I mean, its literally a game for school kids, so....

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
For the US, maybe, for Japan its around the protagonists age give or take a couple of years, sure, plenty of adults play it, I was over 20 when I played P1 in Japanese, but its pretty obviously framed as such.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
slide to the bottom of walkthroughs on gamefaqs and they have a text version, bing bang boom, so easy.

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

Those comments just posted from japanese players about Akechi seemed to be a majority of women in late 20s and 30s.
I played P1 After my GF had played it, we lost touch but I know she'd be into the esthetique of the later SMT:P titles.
to make it simple to understand, those women are Persona's Bronies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Thank ciccada-christ for undub patches.