Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

ApplesandOranges posted:

Let’s see:

P3: Hermit, kinda Kenji but at least it’s the other way round and clearly labeled as a Bad Idea
P4: Kashiwagi, plus a few weird comments from faceless teachers
P5: Becky, Kamoshida

I'm at least glad that Kamoshida is pretty unambiguously not meant to be a role model in any way. They did a great job of making him a very easy-to-hate bad guy. Helps that he's based on a real-life monster.

P3 has been my least favorite of the three latest Persona games up to this point, but I only played P3P, so that may be unfair. I still like the game, I just like the other two better. I'm going to break down and get the reload tomorrow, I think. I doubt it will change my ranking of the games (5R>4G>3P), but even if it doesn't, I'd like to like the game more than I do.

claw game handjob posted:

I gotta say, I'm really looking forward to finding out what the modern response to The Answer is, especially if it doesn't end up overhauled significantly. Is this gonna be a case of "it was ahead of its time" and the people who came in at 4/5 love it, or is this gonna end with a lot of people sour as the "finale" drops with some vets I Told You So'ing to boot?

I guess it could also just land with a wet fart and nobody really feels strongly but where's the fun in that

I never played it but I spoiled the plot for myself a while back and it actually seems really good, from that angle. I'm looking forward to experiencing it myself. I always liked Yukari and Aigis, and it sounds like there's a lot of them, so that helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Artelier posted:

If Game Pass is an option, it's available there.

It's not an option for me at least at the moment, sadly, but I appreciate the pointer. I'll probably get it on Steam.

ApplesandOranges posted:

I could rank the games but honestly how it ends up is whatever game I haven’t played the longest I rank last, and then when I play it again all those issues seem to not matter as much and I love the game again.

So years ago I said P3 was the worst due to dated mechanics, then I played it and honestly it was fine. Then I said P4 was the worst due to Yosuke and Teddie not aging well, and then I replayed it and… well they still don’t age well but it doesn’t affect the game being a lot of fun. Now I’d say P5 is my least favourite due to how unevenly screen time is given to Ann/Yusuke/Haru and the links feeling less impactful… but I’m sure when I relay it I’ll love all the good parts of it again.

That's a good way of looking at it, and I certainly agree with your criticism of 5. I love those three characters and it drives me crazy how much their links feel like wasted opportunities. I'm glad that they get a lot more to do in Strikers/Scramble, which, even as someone who doesn't usually like Musou games, I found to be an absolute delight. But I honestly don't know how they let those characters languish as much as they did. It probably would have helped Yusuke considerably if Atlus would let your main character romance someone of the same gender, but nooooo, can't have that.

I think a big part of what makes me love 5 so much is that I never played the vanilla version. I never had to deal with the even-worse version of the Okumura Palace, never had to sit through an even-worse-written fight between Ryuji and Morgana, and got to enjoy the absolute masterpiece that is the third semester (including Crazy Messy Bitch Akechi, as opposed to Soy Boy Akechi). So I think that's always going to color my perception of the game, but I'm glad my first experience of the game was at its best.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Mar 6, 2024

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

anakha posted:

Secret boss fight report: just as much of a pain in the rear end as in P3P.

No more of a pain in the rear end, though? I've read that you can't use High Counter anymore, which sounds like a bit of a pain.

\/\/\/oh cool, that's a relief.\/\/\/

Majorian fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Mar 7, 2024

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Tired Moritz posted:

I'm glad that they learnt from Marie and decided to make every new character in P5 FES/spin offs some old guy with trauma

Yoshizawa say whaaaat?:mad:

I like Marie a lot, but I do agree she's pretty shoehorned in. That's more of an issue with her social link than anything else, though. But it's not hard to clear her social link and unlock the Golden content, IMO (and it's REALLY easy to not romance her, of course).

e:

Lord Cyrahzax posted:

Justice was the one I didn't finish, I just don't gel with that kind of archetype well (as well as Winter Break and career day ruining my plans! :argh:)

FeMC's Justice SL sadly isn't much better in Portable. It's Ken, and boy does he have a crush on you.:gonk:

Majorian fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Mar 9, 2024

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

RevolverDivider posted:

Kasumi is mostly boring for the majority of the game, gets really interesting briefly with the twist, then she ends up really boring again because they don't go anywhere with the resolution of her twist.

I agree that they don't do enough with the resolution of her twist, but her ending up going back to gymnastics because it's something she loves and not something she feels she has to outdo her dead sister is pretty satisfying to me. Plus the fact that she's so chipper and seemingly perfect before the twist intrigued me, even in my first playthrough. I knew this facade was going to crack, and I wanted to see what kind of darkness was inside. I wasn't disappointed.

quote:

Maruki is fantastic and a way better final antagonist for the game.

This, however, is objective fact. My MVP for the entire series.

hatty posted:

Always skip Keisuke, Kenji, and moon guy.

This is the way.:hai: (I also don't like Hermit, but ymmv)

\/\/\/do you mean Portable? If so, yeah, it's much, much better than Nozomi\/\/\/

Majorian fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Mar 9, 2024

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

No. I meant reload. I never did it in OG so IDK if they tweaked it at all but I thought the message of the S link was actually pretty good. Nozomi being offputting for most of it is kind of the point.

WrightOfWay posted:

The early levels of Moon work a lot better in Reload since the voice acting really drives home how sad and pathetic Nozomi is.

Ah cool. I'm playing it now (about to free Fuuka) and I fast-forwarded through the initial convo with Nozomi because I hate him so much, but I'll give it a chance going forward. Thanks!

anakha posted:

A lot of Reload's SLs were improved on the back of the yeoman's job their English VAs did IMO.

Yeah, I'm genuinely impressed so far.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Neeksy posted:

I guess I'm in the minority of actually liking Keisuke.

I don't dislike him, per se, but I find it too similar to Mamoru's, and I think Mamoru's SL is more interesting. (at least that's how I remember it from P3P; I'll comment on P3R's version when I get there)

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Janissary Hop posted:

He’s based on prime minister Shinzo Abe

Brb, gonna check the antique shop to see if I can build my own shotgun...

e: might as well post something genuine along with my shitpost. I'm almost done with the Moon social link, and while the voice acting helps, it still sucks IMO. I get that Nozomi is supposed to be hateable, but that doesn't make it any more insightful or interesting, at least from my perspective. I don't love the fatphobia either, but hey, it's a Persona game. Those sadly don't tend to be the most body-positive games.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Mar 11, 2024

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Paul Zuvella posted:

If it was Chie maybe there would be an honest fight

Chie would wipe the loving floor with him. She’s a pluckiness elemental. There’s no breaking her.

Also she came up with “Moronji,” so her poo poo talking is on-point.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

ImpAtom posted:

I don't know.

Can Chie stand up to the true Sephiroth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_UgPOcpyQw

Uh oh...that's gonna be a problem. He got the right color of ramen and everything...

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

PirateBob posted:

I vaguely remember liking him in the OG, but I didn't like him much now... Not sure what they changed? Voice actor didn't seem right for it.

I always imagined Ed Asner in the role. The game came out too late!:smith:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Just finished the Sun SL. There are a few SLs in this game that they did not nail, either in the original version or this version. This absolutely was not one of them. Perfect execution, 10/10, especially the voice acting.

I'm not as in love with the social links in this game as a lot of its fans are, I think, but Akinari may be my favorite in the whole series. So drat good.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Just rolled credits. This is a great game. I still like 5R and 4G more, but it's a lot closer of a call than it was before. A few thoughts:

-Part of what keeps it from matching the others for me is that I just don't think Makoto is a very interesting main character, even by "silent protagonist" standards. Ren is to some degree a silent protagonist, but dude's got way more personality, and I find his personal struggle a lot more engaging.

-The other party characters are great. I went into this version not liking Junpei at all from P3P, but the voice acting made me do a complete 180 on him.

-I'm still not a huge fan of Tartarus, but some of the layer redesigns are flat-out gorgeous. While I still prefer 5's detailed, symbolism-heavy dungeons, I get the appeal of this type of dungeon-crawling. I probably would have enjoyed it even more if they had added some lore about why the different layers look the way they do, and especially if the melody changed between layers. That tune gets really monotonous after ~200 floors IMO.

-Aigis' final (romantic) SL scene is so drat sweet.:3:

-Koromaru is a very good boy.

-I managed to get all of the SLs in my first playthrough (with the help of a guide, of course), but annoyingly missed a step somewhere and didn't get Ken's last special scene (I forget what they're called). So no Michael for me, which means no Metatron (always my favorite Persona design in any of these games), which means no Orpheus Telos, which means I'm sure as poo poo not going to try to fight Elizabeth, even though I know it's possible.:( Guess I'll have to play a New Game +, oh drat!

Majorian fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Mar 16, 2024

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

LibbyM posted:

Fuuka never wants to do gardening and its driving me crazy.

I THINK she is more available for that closer to endgame? I dunno, I might be misremembering.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

This remake should have jettisoned Nozomi and replaced him with Shinji for the Moon SL. He's Moon in the female version of P3P and it's a much, much better SL, in my opinion.

Also just flat-out jettison the bad SLs and replace them with your male party members (again, like for femc in P3P). It's really, really weird to me that you can't do proper social links with Junpei, Akihiko, etc.

\/\/\/Sort of, but I'd like for there to be more than just those, you know?\/\/\/

Majorian fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Mar 17, 2024

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

cock hero flux posted:

linked episodes are fundamentally a better way of doing things than having party member social links

How so?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

CullenDaGaDee posted:

On the other hand, party members not having social links with the main character does mean they get to go through arcs that don't require you to be standing off to the side awkwardly and be their designated vent companion. In general I find the interactions Akihiko, Shinji, and Junpei have independent of the team to be some of the more interesting plot beats of Persona 3, and I don't think Akihiko's reaction to Shinji's death would hit quite as hard if he was directing his words to the MC rather than essentially shouting to the heavens.

I guess I can see that, but that being the case, maybe it'd be better if the series just abandoned "social links" and went with more hangouts or whatever.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

cock hero flux posted:

the problem with having party member social links is that social links are supposed to be a self-contained story of character growth, but your party members are also heavily present in the main story. It would be too much work(or at least, more than they're willing to do) to write multiple versions of the social link/main story scenes to account for when in the main story you choose to do the link. So, nothing you do in the social link can affect how the main story scenes go, and nothing you do in the main story can affect how the link goes. They've tried two different ways of resolving this, and they were both bad. In 4 and 5 they resolve this by having absolutely nothing happen in any of the party member social links. Because nothing actually happens, they make sense no matter where in the story you decide to them. But, you know, nothing happens. The links themselves are bad. 3 tried a different approach for this. The links are written in a way that takes into account events of the main story, and so to make sure that they make sense you are just not allowed to do them until the last main story scene that affects them has happened. This is maybe better, but also results in you taking eight months to become friends with Mitsuru. Also clearly something of a problem.

Linked episodes, on the other hand, sidestep all that very neatly by being essentially social links with progression locked to specific calendar periods. Every stage can be written to take into account exactly when in the story it's going to happen because you only have a certain window in which to do them, so they don't need to write 10 versions of it, or make sure that nothing actually happens, or make them only available right at the end of the game.

Yeah okay, I like that. I'd like there to be more of them for the male party members in P3 though, because hey, they're interesting characters, and I liked learning more about them in P3P.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

staberind posted:

Just got MC to Level 32 and noticed there was a way to get 4 elements on an under lv 10 Persona (Lilim?) errrgh, also I am really really really regretting getting the 3 stats to 6 before the second round of exams, uff ufff uffff.
I'm sad they decided to ditch gambling in P3 & replaced it with background rng at the shrine.

I think they did that for P3P as well because I don't remember that at all.
E: replacing the gambling with the shrine offering rng, that is.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Mar 18, 2024

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

cock hero flux posted:

3 tried a different approach for this. The links are written in a way that takes into account events of the main story, and so to make sure that they make sense you are just not allowed to do them until the last main story scene that affects them has happened. This is maybe better, but also results in you taking eight months to become friends with Mitsuru. Also clearly something of a problem.

It's funny, this got me thinking, "Are there any examples of social links that tie certain levels to the story's main plot beats?" I was wracking my brain and then it hit me: "Oh doy! Sojiro, aka Video Gaming's Best Dad, 7 Years Running!" (sorry, Dojima - should've taken that weekend off for Nanako) Part of what makes his SL work so well for me is the pacing, and that's largely because you only have access to the first half or so until you rescue Futaba. (I probably don't need to spoiler that at this point, but just to be safe) I wish the series would do that more often. It would be an easy fix to the "wait until almost endgame to even begin getting to know Mitsuru or Aigis" problem IMO.

I'm nitpicking, but I'm only doing so because I really do like this remake a lot. I'm having a great time on my New Game +. But it gives me an opportunity to notice little things that delight or bug me.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

cock hero flux posted:

you can do the same thing within the structure of an s link by gating off specific levels, yes. This is maybe a bit awkward sometimes, since I remember reaching the block with Sojiro really early and spending the intervening time wondering what the problem was but that's not a huge deal.

Yeah, I remember that annoyed me the first time I played it because I really wanted to get foster daddy to notice me, but it made sense later in the game.

\/\/\/yeah, I like that. I hope when Persona 6 comes out sometime next century they include that.\/\/\/

Majorian fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Mar 18, 2024

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Or if you're specifically hankering for a grand serious plot and a calendar system, Fire Emblem: Three Houses is a whole nother genre, but it has those elements and a lot of the same voice talent on cast.

Seconding this, that game is an absolute delight.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Alder posted:

It's closer to $105 for the full experience if you're not on GP :v:

That reminds me, one thing I've been curious about : are the DLC musical tracks new arrangements, or just basically the same tracks from 4 and 5? Because if they're new or remixed or whatever, I may have to give them a shot. (if not, forget about it, I can listen to "Throw Away Your Mask" on youtube whenever I want)

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Arist posted:

Why would they be new

I dunno, P5 Strikers/Scramble had some cool remixes/arrangements of P5 songs. I wasn't expecting it to be the case for these ones, but I figured I'd ask.

e: I guess what I'm really asking is, is there any reason whatsoever to buy the DLC music?

Majorian fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Mar 20, 2024

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Neeksy posted:

No?
Like, unless you're also getting a copy of the song outside of the game why would you do that

Good, that's why I asked. Thanks!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Beat Elizabeth (e: on hard), after more attempts than I'd care to admit. Did not enjoy that fight at all. I kept triggering the 9,999 Megidolaons for reasons that I don't entirely understand. I think it probably had something to do with "phase 2," as defined by this guide, but I'm not sure. i don't care for superboss battles where you have to do actual math. Or math in general. I see math as a form of dark magic that we need to purge from society.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Mar 21, 2024

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Propaganda Machine posted:

Partner set it to the super easy you can't adjust out of :negative:

I might try to convince him to restart and change that little incorrect decision.

lol, to be fair, I imagine Elizabeth on super-easy is still pretty hard. You still have all the arbitrary rules, the need to time certain attacks at certain HP brackets, etc etc, and if you gently caress any of that up you get the insta-wipe. I don't know from personal experience, though; if someone has tried it, I'd be curious to know.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

cock hero flux posted:

the problem is that making your optional superboss a puzzle fight is a terrible idea. puzzle fights are best used sparingly because they usually feel kind of lame and disconnected from the way the game is normally played. optional superbosses are supposed to be a way of making use of the really high end poo poo that you can't expect most players to obtain. Elizabeth doesn't fill that niche because she's a puzzle boss: 90% of the high end poo poo you have access to will cause her to insta-kill you.

Yeah, exactly. To some degree the fight with Lavenza in 5R is a puzzle fight, but it's not stifling like the fight with Elizabeth is. I think my favorite Persona superboss fight though is Margaret in 4G, because then it's just a full-on, no-holds-barred slugfest.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Zokari posted:

yeah on my new game + run i only finished with like 2 days to spare

the linked episodes aren't really optional, you can't get orpheus telos without doing them

e: wait you might be able to get him but you can't finish the compendium

You do need to complete at least some of the linked episodes if you want OT, yes. I maxed all my SLs on my first playthrough, but didn’t get my last episode with Ken, so no Michael > no Metatron > no OT.

e: it might just be Ken though now that I look at it. I don’t think personas like Byakko or Hell Biker or Surt are needed for OT.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Mar 24, 2024

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Alder posted:

https://twitter.com/ScrambledFaz/status/1773094267788874115

I actually forgot what P1 MC looked like until just now...

Look at Nasty Crimeboy there in the center, looking all smug.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Funky Valentine posted:

"Who keeps inviting Boy With Earring to our photoshoots?"

It's that sonuvabitch photographer, a certain Mr. "Man Wearing Hat."

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Cool intro, good song, but boy, everything I'm reading about this game does not look appealing to me.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Sunk Dunk posted:

Replaying P5R after playing P3 and P4 makes me realize I really don't like the framing device used in P5R. The flashbacks when you meet a new confidant seemed forced 75% of the time. Oh...you could move gracefully.......WHO TAUGHT YOU GYMNASTICS???

lol yeah, I love this video's take on that (around 2:30):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYJkmRcx8xQ

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

ApplesandOranges posted:

I think one other problem with P5 is that the final month doesn't have as good of a 'doom and gloom' feeling compared to the other two modern games.

P3 had more and more of the city turning into the Lost. P4 was just gloomy with the fog everywhere and more people buying gas masks.

P5 you had... more and more people cheering on Shido?

I read that part as a continuation of the "it's about bad structures, not bad individuals" theme, and the Phantom Thieves coming to that realization almost too late in the story. They're not feeling doom and gloom so much as acute frustration. From their perspective, they've done all the things they were supposed to do. Hell, they got the PM-elect of Japan to tearfully admit on national TV that he is a monster who headed a conspiracy to take over all levels of Japanese society. Of course, thinking that taking out Shido would make everyone wake up from their stupor demonstrates a fundamental misunderstanding about the makings of fascism. Shido doesn't need to actively participate in his movement for it to continue; his team will just Weekend at Bernie's him around and not let him get near a microphone (or just replace him after announcing he died of a stroke or whatever), while his supporters will continue to believe what they want to believe about him. Not that any of this resembles the real-world state of politics or anything. Couldn't be us!

It's depressing to the PTs, sure, but it's also extremely frustrating. I think that's the tone that the final month is supposed to convey: "we've spilled blood, sweat, and tears hitting all of these targets. What the hell are we supposed to do next? How is the deck STILL so stacked against us?"

I agree that the writers could have done a better job of conveying that on a personal level, though. It would have been nice to have had some more intimate, one-on-one conversations between Ren and his individual comrades (or among other PTs without Ren, even), in which they express the toll this whole thing is taking on their emotional health.

anakha posted:

You can also do 'gloom and doom in the final month' only so many times until perople start getting sick of that too.

There's also that. There's something to be said for keeping the pacing brisk, especially this late in the game.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Arist posted:

it doesn't even make sense for her to ask that! you're carrying airsoft guns!!!!!

lmao

That's just her process, man. She holds that 100% conviction rate for a reason - her instincts are just that good. Don't question it!:smugbert:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Hellioning posted:

Like I 100% believe that in the metaverse bullshit video game shooting strats work out just fine. But the police should not see Joker doing some video game stuff and go 'oh poo poo this guy is great'.

If them beating the poo poo out of him and shooting him up with drugs is any indication, they don't think it's great.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I mean it doesn't really make sense that Sae would have any information on your Metaverse activities, like shooting guns and doing sick acrobatics, unless her "reports" are just a statement from the cops who watched him shoot a Moloch and jump through a stained glass window.

unless Akechi submitted reports during his time as a sidekick, gushing about what a badass Joker is

That's pretty much my assumption: Akechi is her sole source.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Looks more like Nancy Pel-ose to me.:v:

\/\/\/that's fair, I've had it coming for a while\/\/\/

Majorian fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Mar 30, 2024

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

ApplesandOranges posted:

Vague homoeroticism.

Yeah, that is especially the case with some of the Japanese fandom re - "Soft Boy Akechi" (ie: pre-heel turn). A reddit reply quoted some really interesting responses from fans who voted in the big "favorite character" poll. There's also a lot of sympathy with the sadness of his story, how he was manipulated by Shido, and of course the value that Japanese culture places on politeness and all that. I don't know where they accessed these responses, or speak more than a couple words of Japanese, but here's what they say some of the responses were:

quote:

1: "For better or for worse, his relationship to the protagonist was 'light' and 'darkness'. I really wanted to see him living, laughing and crying together as friends, a genuine image of him actually being alive." (Ryuuna/Female/34 years old)

2: "There was just too little time from when he revealed his true self until the end. In my heart I want to understand what kind of a life he led up until now." (Oda/Female/28 years old)

3: "I like both his polite, well-mannered youth face and his true face! In my heart he's a Phantom Thief too! I want to meet him again! I believe that he's alive!" (I Want to Eat Pancakes with Akechi/Female/30 years old)

4: "I want a story from his point of view." (Akechi Cheerleader Group/Female/21 years old)

5: "[Something something]. He's not strong like Adachi-san from P4. When he screams his final line it sounds like he's trying to say 'help me'. I like how weak he is." (Taro/Female/28 years old)

6: "I have so many thoughts about him, but in my heart I'm just praying that he had some moment in his life that he was happy. [gently caress it I give up this poo poo's unreadable]" (Hinamorimi/Female/22 years old)

7: "Akechi-kun, the most pitiable of all. I wanted to save him [yeah I'm at least 30% confident that says 救いたかった]. I was so happy when he joined the party. I wanted an ending where he atones for his crimes and the Phantom Thieves [something-ed] Akechi-kun." (Throat [looks like 喉 but I'm probably wrong] /Female/30 years old)

8: "He did his best living a very lonely life, and really I cried my eyes out during that last scene when he apologises to the Phantom Thieves. I really like how awkward he is at times." (Ako/Female/22 years old)

9: "If I met him again, I'd go eat pancakes with him in Omotesando and then go to a sweets festival with him." (kemrin/Male/24 years old)

10: "I always think, what if he'd met the protagonist earlier? But it's so sad to think that this is nothing more than a 'what if'." (Yoshiya/Female/28 years old)

11: "I like his cheerful dancing during the all-out attack. (Lukewarm Water/Female/16 years old)

12: "He has a strong sence of justice, but also shadows in his heart. When you go back to Leblanc and he's there drinking coffee, the tension goes up (hehe)." (Natsu/Female/24 years old)

Personally, like a lot of Western P5 fans I didn't like Akechi until the showdown in Shido's palace. Of course, once I got into the third semester I grew to absolutely love him, because of course I did, dudes rock.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Mar 31, 2024

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the intended audience for super mario is old Italian men, hence why it is virulently racist

It's true, this is the original win screen:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Kotone’s bi because she gets down with Elizabeth. Not Makoto Yuki though - no homo for Theo.:smith: