Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Merchandising! Merchandising! Where the real Persona money is made.

Persona the fighting game, Persona the dancing game, Persona the dungeon crawling cross-over.

Can't get enough of Kanji or Mitsuru? Don't worry - all of your Persona Pals are back in spin-off form.

Persona 4 Arena - PS3, X360 (2012)
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - PS3, X360 (2014)

The cast of Persona 3 and 4 are back and ready to fight. This spin-off fighting game, created by Arc System Works, has you pitting your favorite Persona characters against each other in a quite lenghty story-mode for a fighting game. Also there's some new characters that never really caught on. A worthy diversion if you're into the combination of Persona and fighting games. You can opt for Ultimax which includes the original game story + the sequel campaign with additionlal features.

Persona 4 Dancing All Night - PS Vita (2015), PS4 (2018)
Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight - PS Vita, PS4 (2018)
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight - PS Vita, PS4 (2018)

Do you like the Persona soundtrack? Do you like rhythm games? Would you still like the Persona soundtrack if it were remixed into various musical styles as you press buttons to the beat? Well, do I have a musical trilogy of rhythm games for you. Originally started under Persona 4 Dancing (possibly a canonical sequel to Persona 4 Golden) - this is a chance for the Persona casts to get funky. Fan-service in the best sense of the word if you want some more time with your favorite characters and a toe-tapping experience.

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth - 3DS (2014)
Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth - 3DS (2018/2019)

The cross-over event that only existed in your FanFiction.Net dreams. Will Chie pet Koromaru? Will Ken and Yosuke get along? Find out in the portable RPG experience that brings the Persona 3 and 4 cast together in an Etyrian Odyssey type dungeon crawler RPG. The recent sequel throws the Persona 5 crew in the mix along with the female protagonist from Persona 3 Portable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I would not want to hurt my best friend Kanji's feelings by choosing Naoto.

Also the end of that social link is not great.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I think the P4G dub is vastly superior to vanilla Persona 4. Some of the line readings/characters sound so flat. Chie in particular in Golden is much more in line with how I think the dialogue reads.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The fox in P4 should have been a party member and walked the path Koromaru laid.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Makoto just wants to be Kenshiro and that's OK with me

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

This looks so awful and crunchy

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The important question, can I still follow the regular Persona 3 guides or do I need to wait for a Reload specific one to maximize all the S-links in one go.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The new Mitsuru voice actor is very close sounding to the original.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

anakha posted:

For context, here are the main Persona Steam releases ranked in terms of 24-hour peaks during launch:

• Persona 3 Reload - 42,112
  • Persona 5 Royal - 35,474
  • Persona 4 Golden - 29,984
  • Persona 5 Strikers - 8,730
  • Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - 7,099

Guess the simultaneous launch worked.

Just how bad was Tactica?

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

P4 > P5 > P3 in terms of soundtracks.

This also bares out since P3 dancing is the worst one to play too. Although Our Moment is a good title song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

All the Persona games are good. It's P3 fans time to shine. I'll be in Heaven (Junes remix) when P4 Golden Reload Turbo comes out.