Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Ganso Bomb posted:

So is SHIMMER also done? This tweet is vague and I haven't seen any other posts about it.

Pretty sure this week is the 16th anniversary of the company, not anything darker than that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

She seems to be taking the misspelling as a intentional insult to Brodie which is kinda weird tbf

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Either way this whole thing shouldn't be happening on Twitter where you're just inevitably accidentally sending multiple mobs against each other and accomplishing absolutely nothing

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

The ghost of Roddie Piper stalking around Alcatraz to this day

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

God WWE did have a short period when their website started reporting news from other promotions cause they thought they could run the Observer out of business, didn't they?

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i knew a guy who could open bottles with his teeth and he could also chew glass. bobcat tommy.

I'm now imagining if Keith Lee had been given the "Bobcat" gimmick instead and the only difference is instead of growling like a cat he had to make that creepy "sounds like a human imitating an animal" scream that Bobcats do

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

The Excellence of Education

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Yeah they hired Gable Steveson's brother at the same time they signed him, and fittingly for WWE they can't have two "Stevesons" so they're giving him a new name so they can never acknowledge they're related and will probably fire Bobby the minute his brother actually debuts

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

That's the mythical "mainstream audience" that wrestling fans simultaneously despise but also hinge the entire success of wrestling as a concept on

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

frankenfreak posted:

Choco Pro Cruise on a dinghy that can barely fit the wrestlers

It's the regular Choco Pro set but there's someone waving cardboard waves around in the window and Emi wears a captain's hat

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Cavauro posted:

got an idea for him. Kevin the gamer/streamer

Changes his name to Kevin Dream and plays Minecraft

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Kevin Steen but it's Kevin Steer and he wears cow horns to the ring and then Hangman has to lasso him

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Blaise330 posted:

Well thats why they should own your twitch, youtube, onlyfans, and whatever else is invented in the future.

Your Tout account

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

If Ric Flair can make it to 72 years old without ever calling himself "The Nature MAN" then Jungle Boy can do whatever he wants frankly

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Ganso Bomb posted:

That'd be The Heartbroke Man

But enough about HHH,

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

The 1-2-3 Man

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Senior del Santos

Drakkel fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Nov 15, 2021

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

People talk about the Codyverse but should we talk about the Gunnverse where for some inexplicable reason Billy Gunn and However Many Sons He Has This Week are the most unstoppable team in wrestling?

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Renaissance Spam posted:

I know folks aren't huge fans of the Factory but QT Marshal is tailor made for a Danhausen feud and QT forcing Danhausen to become Donovan for a Universal taping or two could be a fun program.

Danhausen has to wrestle in a bowling shirt

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

Since it's AEW he'd have to come in with only half his face painted.

But it's the opposite half to Darby so when they do the Fusion Dance it combines into a full face

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Waiting for WWE stans to be on twitter like THE TRIBAL CHIEF ROMAN REIGNS WOULD NEVER DELETE HIS TWITTER

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/nikoexxtra/status/1460430732313206788

Ah yes, these extremely prestigious titles that WWE definitely treats very seriously

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

History Comes Inside! posted:

Why hasn’t Vince made them put those little corks on strings on that hat yet, he’s never going to get over half assing it like this.

Don't be stupid.

The real reason Toni Storm and Rhea Ripley are never on TV is because Vince is still trying to work out the logistics of getting kangaroos so one or the other or both can ride out to the ring in their pouches

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Ryback unaware of Covid-19 cause he spent the entire pandemic sitting in his car eating Burger King and talking about how he's definitely going to AEW once he gets that surgery, you guys

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

I kinda wished the Undertaker had just let his hair go grey in his later years, it would have been a cool look for him.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

Interesting to see Kevin Sullivan is having men kill for him again.

Usually he just has them kill themselves

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/WrestleCringe/status/1471139378403684352

Ryback cheaped out on his bot accounts it seems

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Something about wrestling seems to attract the craziest people on the internet

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Obviously every enhancement talent is gonna be fired for being Bad Wrestlers

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Orange Cassidy and Fire Ant vs Serpentico and Cruz

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Ah yes the Dudley Boys, famous for their entrance music and their selling

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Looking forward to the news when Cedric decides to re-sign with WWE for another decade because at least they didn't use their corporate social media presence to throw public insults at his wife for no good reason

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/cedricalexander/status/1477081155551875073?s=21

This man is never going to AEW

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

is 205 live developmental now or what is it
like what is its reason

It's basically NXT Dark now, they regularly have people who are clearly over 205 pounds, and also they're about to unify the Cruiserweight and North American titles so there's literally no reason for this show to exist.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Maxwell Lord posted:

Okay I have no idea how you do a half hour wrestling show. That's like, one match and some stuff around it? Two maybe?

I mean presumably since it's a WWE show every match is no longer than 3 minutes so you could probably fit a lot of them in 30 minutes even with ads.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Wasn't Wrestling Society X a 30 minute show?

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

That DICK! posted:

its funny how every nice tweet about a brutal wwe firing from a current/recent wwe employee has the vague scent of blaming you, the malcontent fan

As we all know, everything wrong with WWE is the direct fault of Fickle Fans who don't just sit there and love whatever's put in front of them

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

Shoulda gone to Shoney's

Sadly Steiner's Shoney's didn't survive the pandemic but it's spirit will live on forever

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Apparently Bret uses the same pr/marketing/whatever team that Jericho uses so it only makes sense they jump on NFT bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

This is all the energy of those people who post pictures of empty store shelves and go "This is what happens under Communism" without a single shred of irony