Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

I'm actually kinda surprised AEW only has 2 people in the top 10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

BrigadierSensible posted:

No UpUpDownDown Uno today. :(

Not that surprising given that half of the crew don't work there no more.

Gonna be Xavier woods playing solitaire by Halloween

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

El Gallinero Gros posted:

This reads like the kinda out of touch that has people getting committed though

Las Vegas has that effect on people

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
scotty hotty to manage bear country

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Nick Khan gonna start telling WWE superstars to rent U-Haul trucks instead of cars, so they can each bring part of the ring and lighting equipment with them to shows

I’m surprised they haven’t started making the wrestlers put up and tear down the ring like in the old days

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Wrestlers buying a gym is a backup plan as old as time, didn’t half the main event roster of wcw meet wrestlers at a gym sting and lex Luger co owned?

Good for her. Fuckin’ WWE.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

While I would love to see Beth Phoenix in AEW, I want to see Kofi in AEW more. And Xavier and Large E.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

dromal phrenia posted:

Gunn Club trademarked that phrase, they are gonna SUE

Nah if you slap “the real” in front of something, it makes it legally distinct, see the landmark court case of Aykroyd v. Gorilla

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Want to see art of the crowd of people wanting to fight punk looking like the promo art for the 1998 or 1992 royal rumble poster as official AEW art

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Wait for real cause that is some whacko cult poo poo lol

Wwe does that a whole lot

It’s one of the reasons they always get so pissed when a woman goes out on maternity

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

there's no difference between that guy pretending to be cm punk and the people who have pretended to be triple h and stephanie for the past several years, in my opinion. yet one is lauded as a hero and the other is an attractive martyr

One of the groups was doing it for masturbation jollies

I am unsure which, but one of these groups was doing it for the tuggin’

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

TV Zombie posted:

https://twitter.com/Takesoup/status/1528474712090808324?s=20&t=AoxA285cKSH1K2igCqBKNw

So if he ever has meet and greets, bring Cinnabons to get to his heart

That sounds like a great way for him to lose the struggle against the Cinnabons re: his abs

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

CopywrightMMXI posted:

The nude ones provide hours of entertainment.

Choke on this, slapnuts

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I suspect the wardlow knee to brain attack suffered a similar fate as Jericho bringing the liontamer to wwe. Can’t do it to top stars. Though wardlow’s difference might just be that it’s too crazy of a move to do on top names.

Even if they’re willing to take it, that’s a heck of a move for top performers to take. Maybe the thinking is that we don’t need to someday see it on sting, or Samoa Joe, or Adam cole, or Jericho, because if it goes bad, it would go extremely bad? Power bombs can be a flat back bump and through a table for an added crash pad, but that corner bump was nasty no matter what.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

AEW dynamite grill in vegas when, coward tony

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

the escape goat posted:

who the gently caress complains about pizza

it ruled no matter what

it’s PIZZA.

pizza makes my rear end explode, I'm an old man who can't digest that much delicious cheese anymore

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

MassRafTer posted:

Do not joke about Serpentico and Luther or Luther will RUIN you.

https://twitter.com/KillLutherKill/status/1534390736501755904

I read this in luther’s shriek

Made it infinitely better, luther rules

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

sportsgenius86 posted:

This just feels like standard “dumb old man doesn’t understand thing”

Nah, it's worse

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

MassRafTer posted:

His feed is full of "Let's debate this obvious thing I don't understand civilly" and acting like very simple/blatantly wrong observations are actually very smart. Writing long screeds where he has no idea what he's talking about. The screenshot above is a good example.

I hate this tendency in modern conservatism so, so much

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Nyla is a treasure

rotinaj fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Jul 5, 2022

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Santino has now shut off replies and he is getting hosed up in the QRTs

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mark henry should get involved with the sleep with me podcast and start narrating bedtime stories

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Jiro posted:

:wtc:

Imagine having the worst cat allergies and having to have a match against any of these people????

Bastion booger but covered in cat hair

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Already gone, what did he say? He wanted to give marty a chance to redeem himself by… perhaps not molesting a drunken child while under santino’s employ? Because that’s how this poo poo works somehow?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sandman McMahon posted:

I can basically confirm this. I actually do hiring for brand twitter and one of the first questions I ask is "what are your thoughts on the Montreal Screwjob?"
After I filter out everyone who doesn't know what that means I'm usually left with a small group of folks with just the right mix of jaded cynicism and complete lack of self-worth to get the job done. Bonus points if they collect Funko Pops.

Who gets autopromoted to executive levels? Pro-shawn or pro-bret?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Fentry posted:

I like to think that he hastily filled his pockets with protein powder and just walked out leaking a track

Pockets and mouth

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

luchadornado posted:

your rating system sucks. you give every indie worker 14s and 15s. It doesn't even make any sense.

Indie workers get a bonus to their appreciation rolls from other wrestlers for “putting in the miles”

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

mactheknife posted:

someone please tell me how you leave skid marks while wearing pants please

There’s at least one story in the r/relationships thread in gbs about a dude who refused to wipe his rear end at all because touching your rear end like that is gay

I could see the people in question having that mentality

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Hoss Corncave posted:

I'm pretty sure Kanyon did it at some point in WCW. Whenever you see something cool that wasn't innovated by some Joshi in the 80s and 90s, there's a good chance Kanyon was doing it instead.

Either kanyon or nova, yeah

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
The only good headbutts are the goofy looking ones giant wrestlers do with a big windup and then impacting their own hand rather than making skull contact

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I am a sicko

I prefer the brown rye chips in chex mix to all others, but i dislike them alone

I think i just like garlic and onion powder

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Wardlow is gonna be a big deal, fairly quick

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I had a weird realization about spike dudley and how bizarre the movement of time has been for me.

https://youtu.be/X8oCooGFeLk

Dude was twenty nine when this video happened. 29?! God drat.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/NylaRoseBeast/status/1562790987218333696?s=20&t=ObJOtO70HexJxqjjhUz1Aw

I love this stupid bit nyla does about the tbs title and giggle every time she asks jade to play a movie

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

TV Zombie posted:

I’m kinda surprised to see Kylie tryout for WWE but maybe she’ll be a good fit there

https://twitter.com/POSTwrestling/status/1600153541213097985?s=20&t=CfTKRf-GrhGPlvyHDX0ANg

I am confident someone with anxiety and issues about pressure and expectations is going to do extremely well in nxt and the main roster

Road dogg gonna be real sympathetic and understanding

Michael hayes too

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Jade_Cargill/status/1600710062808236032?s=20&t=zkj94EDFZVC8h7VwgeAzXw

I personally do not know if it is the best time in the world to loudly be a kanye fan, but hey, i am just a hater

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Graphic design is his passion

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

StarkRavingMad posted:

Kenny's power comes from somehow being the greatest wrestler in the world and a complete fuckin dork at the same time.

Kenny embraces his weeb side more in japan, it gives him extra power

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/rushtoroblanco/status/1619059503898693634?s=20&t=-BxNJ4eV6aMPgaGvbtFg2w

Rush wins me over more and more every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ganso Bomb posted:

Pluto better watch his rear end

Dogs. They’re allowed one.