Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/1366140803605794819?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What are the best 5 superhero video games though (the correct answer is The Wonderful 101)

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Rarity posted:

Not really a surprise when game dev has been smashed to pieces by COVID

Just means Disco Elysium is free to be the first two-time GOTY poll winner :getin:

It's FFXIV's year, I can feel it

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I liked stormblood a lot shrugging emoji

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

here's an imaginary number for you math nerds: 69 :c00l:

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

idk how much it would cost at this point people seem to have moved on

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

i am enjoying "lonely mountains: downhill" the chill game about cycling down mountain trails

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

it'd be nice in real life at least

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I think maybe the only funny knock knock joke in history is the one from christmas themed metal gear solid fan game "merry gear solid"

knock knock
what was that noise?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Why do people keep forgetting about Momster Hunter

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I always assumed the skips were for already existing players who wanted an extra catgirl or w/e but didn't want to level them up

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I am the true inventor of warch yet have not gotten a single penny out of this.....

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

homeless snail posted:

ah jizz, or as some say, jizm

Why do they do that I never understood

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What do we think of Wario's WarioWare outfit vs his regular one

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

making the difficult decision to destroy pages 37 and 38

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

If you pick Daisy in any mario spinoff she's still got some recycled voice clips from like Mario Kart Wii it's hosed up

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

You can be Daisy in Super Mario Run - she's got a double jump so maybe she's just too powerful for the mainline Mario games

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Saint Freak posted:

Gun to your head, you have to smell like one of the following for a whole day: Burger King or Subway?

You will smell exactly as overpowering as if you were in said business.

pull the trigger imho

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

It's probably a good time to play DS2 because apparently reddit is doing their yearly 'return to drangleic' thing right now so there's lots of people doing co-op and pvp

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

i've heard good things about Skandha's new counselling app, "Eliza"

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

happy mar10/war10 day everyone please play a Mario/Wario, or else

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

have not heard of lodoss before today but everyone else seems to know it - not sure if it's real

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Does anyone know if "planet coaster" is good I'm in the mood for a tycoony type thing

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Weedle posted:

i guess haruhiro tsujimoto is president evil

you know in japan they call him..b-bio..uh d-diethazard

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I loved LiS1 and liked 2 a lot I wonder what the superpower will be

idk if i should be worried by dontnods other projects recently apparently being bad (tell me why/twin mirror but I don't really know anything about them)

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Mankind Divided was pretty fun why'd it kill the series

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

disappointed to learn loop hero isn't a new sequel to DJ Hero

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I never owned it because games with extra peripherals were too expensive for me to get at that age but I played the store demo they had at HMV a few times and it seemed extremely good

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

The demo runs great idk

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

A high level technique is to buy both the games you want then barely play either of them

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I used to delete my own saves on purpose so I could start from scratch + losing everything was more exciting than just selecting new game

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I don't use my real name for video game characters anymore because I'm not comfortable with who I am lol and have a female name I use instead that feels more right lmao

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Congratulations to Lara Croft on making it into fortnite

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I have been seeing people I know who think bitcoin/crypto etc is stupid getting roped into the idea of NFTs and it is very strange to watch

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I've been wanting to see why people are so into disco elysium but I also have mons to hun so it'll have to wait a while

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Edmond Dantes posted:

So, thread, tell me about your "low energy" games.

I guess replaying an old SNES game or something I've played a million times like Super Metroid

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Khanstant posted:

i only realized this just now because yahtzees review of it. but given i cant play p5, and likely never will this, i will just keep imagining the soccer spinoff which sounds like something id try whether or not i ever got into p5

Yahtzee still exists...dang

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Did he ever like a game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Shouldn't Sonic's defense be RINGS and his HP 1/1