Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Can't stop thinking about the incredibly bad Wandavision tweet and how MCU melts people's brains and people can't just like things without it becoming their identity any more, very bad stuff.

What I'm saying is Twitter bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
maybe not bad but incredibly stupid

https://twitter.com/madhat31/status/1365773588586987522

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

^ Lol I mean I like MCU but that tweet bad

Yeah, good thing none of us here base our identities on liking to post on a dead comedy forum :shepface:

gently caress

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Harrow posted:

Ever since Scorsese landed some pretty mild burns on the MCU all the superfans have been going into overdrive to prove that MCU stuff is Real Art and Real Important Cinema and it is very tiring.

Can't we all just enjoy our dumb superhero trash for the dumb superhero trash that it is? There's nothing wrong with liking stuff because it's entertaining!!

Martin was right and will always be right about film.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

haveblue posted:

I'm whispering "gently caress" under my breath right now too but probably not for the same reason

Mondays! Am I right?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I said come in! posted:

There is nothing good / worth buying coming out this month. Just a bunch of games are getting PS5 / Series X upgrades. Unsurprisingly this was actually suppose to be a big month for releases, but then everything got delayed to later in the year, 2022, or now has no release date at all.

:wrong:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Thandos snapped and everyone was dead but then capitalism happened and everyone was saved and Thandos was defeated

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Convex posted:

And Nicolas Cage, and a talking pig. What more could one ask for

Nicolas Cage in another Panos Cosmatos film

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

FlowerRhythmREMIX posted:

Do the Chapo boys fit this description?

No but they're going to make Cushbomb use his old mic

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

4. Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 3
3. Sam Raimi's Spider-Man
2. Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 2
1. Into the Spider-Verse

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Going to watch Drag Me to Hell now

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

Not a good superhero film

However a great regular film!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Sam Raimi's first Spider-Man has Macho Man in it, who is the closest we'll ever get to a real super hero.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

At least one of the Infamous games probably

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

VideoGames posted:

Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite

:mods:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

just lol if you didn't vote for bottom warch

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Khanstant posted:

naw anything that's a hit sensational enough to warrant "everyone's moved on" usually has a healthy userbase of those very late to the party or who just enjoy stuff long after you've forgotten it was even a thing.

Looked like a fun mario party minigame but im not buying just one long mp minigame

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Harrow posted:

Back to the new Mistwalker game real quick: I didn't catch that the environments are actually hand-crafted dioramas, as in they were physically built in real life

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1366805251827900418?s=20

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Played some more Dota 2 last night because I can't help myself and I'm like 12 hours on from getting so heated at one of my teammates that I had to get up and walk around my apartment and I'm still vaguely mad about Dota. I'm not sure this is good or healthy but uhhhhh gonna keep playing Dota because it makes me feel alive

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

Game safe everybody. Remember to take regular breaks

Especially in the middle of a Dota game when your dumb rear end Ogre Magi won't use his drat STUN

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Dota lets me learn all sorts of new swear words.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Me, logging into the Dota client:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

karmicknight posted:

Same but joshi wrestlers.

It's a good choice.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

karmicknight posted:

Deeply excited for my Chie with a foil era.

Excited for like 300 characters of AYAYAYAYAYAYAY in the marquee at some point

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

The best Yakuza is the one with all the Japanese wrestlers in it

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

drat didn't realize jet set radio was this divisive

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

we could all get mad about this, together:

https://twitter.com/Toadsanime/status/1367121569361854466

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Can't you just download a tool that unlocks steam achievements they're kind of a joke, I thought?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

grieving for Gandalf posted:

there has never been a good monster hunter demo. i tried one on the psp a decade ago and thought it was the shittiest game i'd ever played before i just jumped in on monster hunter world and it turned out the opposite was true

i just bought a pro controller for monster hunter rise

Did you get the Monster Hunter Rise Special Edition Professional Controller or just the regular rear end one?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

Whoever posted that Geoguessr thing I watched that video and that is just the most insane thing ever :stare:

Good GeoGuessr players are a sight to behold.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Weedle posted:

where do you think they store our goop pods

The goop pods are right next to wherever they took the mango juul pods :argh:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

warch effect

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

RBA Starblade posted:

Nick Cave released a new album and no one told me

It's good btw

if someone had asked me before reading this post i would have said that i thought nick cave was no longer of this mortal coil

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

I'm on my third can of Monster in 24 hours :shepface:

oh god drink some water too

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

VideoGames more like VideoGamer

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Congratulations!

I should probably get around to playing some of those old souls games...

They're great games you should play them and post about it, as is customary.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Harrow posted:

How do I get into beat-em-ups

I used to enjoy messing around with like the old TMNT and Streets of Rage games when I was a kid but I was always awful at them. Streets of Rage 4 looks really good but the last time I played a beat-em-up I felt like I didn't really "get" how they're supposed to work. They feel very stiff to me and I have a hard time avoiding damage so I just kinda get owned.

Is there a One Weird Trick?

The one weird trick is to beat. 'em. up.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Real hurthling! posted:

Jump kick everything

This makes me think about how dive kicks are the best types of moves in games. Love a dive kick.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

FlowerRhythmREMIX posted:

I'm certified not good, but I felt like I was getting better by understanding the timings in streets of rage 4 instead of mashing the button on combos.

This would make a lot of sense because that's also how you get good at fighting games and beat 'em ups and fighting games have sort of a similar thing going on, a lot of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

wuggles posted:

What does the thread feel about River City Girls? It came out around the same time as SOR4 and also looked good

No online co-op