Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

warch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

warch again? no problem

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

i used to use marvel movies to punish my dad with but he cottoned on to me and now he refuses to see them with me

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

please maintain the warch energy of this thread

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

axelblaze posted:

Hey games chat. Because I think there are some people in here that care about me I thought I'd share this Twitter thread I made
https://twitter.com/axleblazeSA/status/1367993839949144064?s=20

I don't think we interacted before but thank you for posting and I hope things go better for you.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

My copy of Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town was some knockoff 101 games in 1 cart, and it would regularly wipe my saves whenever it felt like it. I was in an endless cycle of building up my farm and racing to get married before the god living inside the cart decided it was time to start over again.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Walla posted:

I have $16 dollars to my name until Friday or Biden bucks and I don't know how I'm going to spend my share.

Also, I started Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations yesterday and it's pretty cool they let you play as a young Mia Fey.

Yes! I love that game a lot. Looking forward to your impressions.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

ughh i just woke up from a nap at 5pm help

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Walla posted:

Isn't it time for the Aus Goons to break out the Fairy Bread?

you're right, and I have an unopened jar of hundreds and thousands in the cupboard just waiting for a special occasion

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

i made a side twitter for following games and fanart stuff and now that is the primary twitter I use because it's mostly people posting about stuff they like

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

no one will ever have as much success at getting cheetah into an anime as i did when i showed him a random song from revue starlight

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Blue Labrador posted:

Someone told to watch that after I talked about how much I liked Utena recently. Looking it up, it seems pretty theatrical and gay, so I get that connection, but what kind of show is it? Is it arthouse-y or something?

As Cheetah said, it's part of some multimedia franchise push so it's as far from arthouse as possible, but it's a very solid single-season story with great characters, music and animation.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

There is a thread dedicated to the discussion of MeToo issues in gaming which is a more appropriate place to talk about this stuff, rather than the chat thread where I think people might prefer to avoid that. However, I will warn you that it's heavily moderated, and remind everyone that the number one rule in Games is "believe women," so carefully consider what you post.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

To direct the conversation to something less unpleasant

What the gently caress has Pokemon been getting up to with these evolutions

This evolution really hosed me up, I spent ages riding around under that bridge before I realised that there's also a level requirement, and there's something complicated about the HP requirement too.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Cheetah has passed the bingo torch onto me, so please prepare your posting credentials for next month. I will be adding more squares so that there's more variety to the cards - feel free to offer suggestions!

As former Bingo Queen, I will not be participating in the competition myself. I will allow you all the chance to compete without my glorious presence overshadowing everyone.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

please, friends, give me bingo prompts

I'm keeping most of Cheetah's but adding more squares so people's boards will be different

Metis of the Chat Thread fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Mar 31, 2021

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Whizzing Wizard posted:

Well, there has to be something about Vita posts due to recent events itt

"eulogise the vita" has been added

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Mode 7 posted:

Give Mode 7 the motivation he needs to make it through the remaining 8.5 hrs of his night shift.

You can do it!! I believe in you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Even if it only amuses you, you should still make it imo. Those are my favourite kinds of posts.

btw tier lists will be on the bingo card so save it for the next thread!!