Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Weedle posted:

does this require me to be up to date on the latest happenings in the larger marvelverse or will the show explain it to me?

You need to know what happens in Infinity War/Endgame, at least

edit: Also Age of Ultron, how could I forget

ymgve fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Mar 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
Maquette review: It's okay-ish. The story is really meh, it's just about this couple that falls in love then falls out of love, which changes from saccharine to grating. The puzzles aren't all that either, half of them are variations of "make things bigger or smaller so they fit", it's not until the very last level that the recursive nature of the level is actually used in clever ways. But the game is really pretty. Not sure it's worth the full price, but if you got a PS5 you can get it for free with PS+ so give it a spin. Or just wait for a discount.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

bovis posted:

Hey chat thread I got married today :) hope everyone is having a good day!

Was the wedding zelda themed or halo themed

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
Everyone’s like «DS1 is the best game in the trilogy» and I’m like, did they stop playing after finishing Anor Londo?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

hatty posted:

All snails are cool and are your friends. Same with slugs

Garden owners will strongly dispute that Spanish slugs are our friends.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
Only if it includes a belly dancing button

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
in brandsona 5 you play as teenagers who discover their inner brand and battle for control of the dow realm

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Simone Magus posted:

I'm not in a part of the world where that's a feasible option at the moment. But thanks for the passive aggressive dig I guess?

Are there places where everyone is in total lockdown and you aren't even allowed to go for walks outside?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Weedle posted:

did it not occur to them that it is possible to share and interact with only the first tweet without its follow-up, and that ironically offering a forum to the most gravel-brained chuds in the world might be a bad move

thats why they did it

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

haveblue posted:

I can think of exactly one place where a torch is useful, it makes a boss easier but the place where you use the torch doesn't look like a brazier at all so I never found it

I assume you mean lighting the windmill on fire to remove poison?

There's actually another boss where a torch is useful too. You can light the braziers on the sides of the Lost Sinner arena to make her weaker too.

ymgve fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Mar 9, 2021

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
Something about the title "Record of Lodoss War" just bugs me. It just sounds like a boring 10000 episode anime thing.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
wow, I thought you were just making a joke, but that is literally that toddler character converted into a poo poo hauling truck

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

I said come in! posted:

I.... knew this was technically a possibility, but had no idea it was something that really would happen in practice. :stare:

I managed to ban myself when I was scanning PSN for title IDs with a plan to download all patches for safe keeping. Don't remember if it went away after a while or my ISP gave me a new IP, though.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
Devotion is available again, better try to snag it before Pooh gets angry again https://shop.redcandlegames.com/

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Jay Rust posted:

Man, remember gog’s “ah yes we have received many messages from many Gamers, we will pull Devotion from our store”?

It wasn't even on the store, just the announcement was enough for the "gamers" to complain enough to have the release cancelled.

I still wonder if the GOG people were naive enough to believe that people hated the game, or it was just a convenient excuse for some pressure from the top.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Barudak posted:

Its great except for the racism. Below is a true story that happened literally yesterday.

"Do you rent to foreigners?"
"What country?"
"America"
"What color american?"

I hope you answered "RED WHITE AND BLUE"

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
Doesn't Remnant do most of what Hellgate tried to do?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
can't the lack of lesbian bars partly be blamed on anti-discrimination laws? I assume there are several magnitudes more gay+lesbian bars in the US, even with the decline factored in

edit: this article says 800 gay bars in the US, which is much less than I expected, but also much more than the fifteen lesbian bars

ymgve fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Mar 21, 2021

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
What are the best PS3 download only exclusives?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
Thanks for the list. Remember Me is on other platforms, including PC, and RDR1 is on Xbox too (and with BC, even playable on X Series iirc)

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Did you ever figure out why male models?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
Near the end of Thimbleweed Park there was a room with flashing red lights that was painful to look at. Hope they’ve fixed it now.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I bought the Magic novel that was published a few years ago.

The last Magic novel I had gotten before that was when I was in a Software Etc. and they were clearing all the worthless merchandise to make room for other stuff and the guy at the counter said "hey kid want this otherwise it's going in the garbage"

Ante was part of how Garfield et al imagined the game would filter out into the world with uneven circulation of cards (this was of course not what happened lol) and also it quickly got culled to avoid the association of kids and gambling.

That wasn't the issue at my school since it was a Catholic school so they were worried we might be summoning Satan

Edit: and they weren't wrong

I remember meeting a guy who only played white decks because he was a Christian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

stev posted:

Those eggs are the most impressive things the PS3 ever put out.

It's prerendered (or possibly just straight up video) tho