Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Been a long time since I watched one of these with goons. How y'all been? Looks like some awesome fights tonight. Cruz looks pretty spry so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Ok so maybe Cruz has lost a step or two. He's definitely not as twitchy as I remember.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

hooo I don't know if standing in the pocket with cruz and slangin is the best idea

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Goofballs posted:

I really like watching Dominick Cruz fight

:respek:

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

rogan's missing a tooth?!?!?

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

I definitely don't follow MMA as fanatically as i did back when I bought this AV about a decade ago. I really like what I've seen from Aljo before, but I'm not sure I've seen Yan fight. What does he do well?

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

this fucckin owns so far

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

does yan think he won?

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

gently caress me are they serious? What the gently caress is happening

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

post fight babby owns

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

I have no idea who wins this next fight but I think it's gonna be gnarly

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

BlindSite posted:

Israel within 2.

yep

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

that brazilian kick was sexy

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

iz in the corner does not look like a man who is in the middle of a fight. Blachowicz is in trouble.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Unperson_47 posted:

This is coming from someone who has watched a ton of professional wrestling and having just started watching MMA literally this year but if titles shouldn't be transferred via DQ, what's to stop people from intentionally DQ'if they know they are going to lose?

Should it be a 0-10 loss of the round in the case of an illegal move that is deemed disaqualifying?

Titles 100 percent should be transferred in the event of a DQ for an intentional foul. They will take points and go to the scorecards in some cases where the foul is accidental. Your logic is correct, Joe Rogan is a moron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

The only time I ever hurt someone in sparring way worse than intended was a knee to the face during halfspeed MMA sparring. He sorta did a half double leg feint/level change right as I started to throw the knee and I tried to pull it but he smashed face first right off the top of my thigh.