Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I want to see an Ostrich hit Ospreay’s hidden blade on Cornette with it’s powerful neck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

After Cornette’s latest tweet i’m not sure having even a quarantine thread for him is warranted. This will be my last post mentioning him at least. I slightly feel sorry for what a sad and pathetic man he is but for the most part he has gone beyond the pale in regards to Penelope and I think he deserves to be completely made to be unmentioned. I mean if Rovert talk can be completely eradicated from the board I think Cornette deserves the same fate.

I hold no judgement for those that feel this thread is deserving of existence, for me personally it’s just not funny anymore. He’s completely through the looking glass and has gone from someone whose knowledge I respected 15 years ago to someone who is actively causing harm and influencing others to harm. He is now actively creating violence against women every day and I don’t think he has a place anymore in wrestling.

Overall it’s just really sad to me, that men like him exist. I am guilty of transgressions as all men are, but to just revel in them as he does, to just grow more hateful and bitter and vile, it’s sad. Human beings shouldn’t be how he is, it’s a waste and a sadness inflicted on all who just try to live with dignity.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

disaster pastor posted:

The problem is that, unlike Rovert, Cornette is a somewhat important figure and the things he says, and the reactions to them, can still become news. With a "no Cornette talk" rule and no quarantine thread, Miro's and Penelope's tweets either would have ended up in the social media thread and triggered a digression about whether or not they were allowed, or would have been mentioned by someone saying "hey, it's against the rules to post them, but go check out Miro and Penelope's latest tweets" and led to the same kind of discussion anyway.

He's a garbage piece of poo poo who doesn't deserve continued relevance, but while he has that relevance, it's hard to enforce a blanket ban. I think the quarantine thread is still the best middle ground.

You’re probably right. I guess i’ll hope for a world where he becomes deeply irrelevant

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I did this for you.

Cornette begins by gleefully announcing he's "done it again!', brags about trending on twitter which I doubt is true. He says he wants to have the most people ever blocked on twitter, he stammers "because..it's fun." He is really pathetic. He says Miro threatened him with "either physical or sexual assault, i'm not sure". He spends a lot of time talking about Hannah Barbara cartoons. He uses the term "cum dumpster" then immediately says his head is "not in the gutter" like others. He keeps calling Penelope "Slut". Alright I made it 8 minutes I can't do it anymore.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cornette will be on Dark Side of the Ring season 3 also

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU2p5CB0nso

Still one of the funniest videos ever, Cornette books the invasion and sets up a completely miserable fantasy booked PPV.

Cornette gets so loving frantic the more the non reaction hits him to this weird hotel room shoot video crew. You can feel the air being sucked out of the room as he shows how he's actually not a wrestling genius at all and a terrible mind for wrestling who just memorized a bunch of numbers to impress people. Dude's always been a total hack.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

You could sell out the Mid South Coliseum by offering a block of Velveeta with admission Cornette accomplished nothing.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Alaois posted:

jim cornette was so upset about the death of Brian the dog on Family Guy that he urged his fans to boycott the show until he was brought back

Jim also was so upset about Kenny's death on the debut episode of South Park he smashed up his own car, the next week when Kenny returned he had planned to get his rear windshield repaired but when Kenny died again he got so angry at the perceived betrayal he smashed his front windshield in a rage, it went on like this for weeks.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

fez_machine posted:

Holy loving poo poo though, at least offer up an alternate from your own company JR.

Why? If that’s what he thinks it’s what he should say, he shouldnt name an AEW guy just because he’s employed there

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

You all are wackier than Dean Ambrose

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i don't like that about aew either because originally they said they were going to be sports based or whatever

I wanted it to be American wrestling booked like NJPW at it’s peak but I am enjoying what they became which is basically just the late 90s WWE/ECW/WCW modernized somewhat.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

King Bahamut posted:

look you might be able to make half a million dollars and sell out arenas around the country but real wrestling success is pulling an eighty grand house in baton rouge every week for four years

I’d rather have the 16 million dollars from the baton rouge shows tbh

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

thinking about the hot tub

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

uh oh

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

IGgy IGsen posted:

Cropped Cornette thumbnails are high art.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Puppy Doll made me vote the cornette thread 5

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

both are very funny but the sickos dialogue just took it to another level for me

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

i have so many of these. last one for a while though, don’t wanna screw the pooch.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

little munchkin posted:

yup. it tells you that he gets results

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Lol

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cavauro posted:

he says he wants to be superkick headbutted by the most successful referee in the business. he wants it to be a superkick and a headbutt at the same time, and his little minion co-host keeps freaking out saying that's impossible but corny's just explaining his drat head off. and saying he's going to kill the minion. he's pissed at that guy.

Seer riddle us not, will the foot woman hurt us or not we are afraid

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

11 loving hours

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

It has a current day intro portion that’s pretty long then it’s 19 hours including both parts of Cornette ranting about Cody and Brandi.

19 hours!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

TinTower posted:

The Riho poo poo is even stupider when you consider the infamous match was basically him hearing that a kid got upset at a DDT show and he was like “OK, how can we make it up to her?”

Nobody, not even Cornette, criticised Triple H for “ruining the business” when he got pinned by that kid with terminal cancer just days before Mania XXX.

Hunter only jobbed that day because getting his best friends former tag team partner was gonna bury the kid before long

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Thumbnails are getting absurd

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Suplex Liberace posted:

is that pig pen cornette beside SpongeBob Cornette?

yes

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Are you at Jim's house?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

New Jack said Cornette is a racist so I believe New Jack rven if Cornette didn’t confirm it himself.

Once again