Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

CopywrightMMXI posted:

“WE’VE GOT RUSH!”

“What the gently caress is a RUSH?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Edge & Christian posted:

I know this is very old and I missed it the first time the Cornhole got briefly resurrected, but this is a great metaphor!

Will Clark and Ozzie Smith did in fact have separate locker rooms, separate touring schedules, didn't share cars or buses or planes, maybe had to share a stadium eight or ten times a year maximum, because they legitimately competed against one another in a legitimate competition where they were on opposing teams. Unless he is trying to protect reverse kayfabe for baseball.

theyre ignoring the fact that ozzie smith hit will clark with a shoot senton bomb

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

weekly font posted:

“gangrel but jacked”

*talking into phone* yeah Brian it’s me, Marvin…your cousin, Marvin Cage! Remember that new gimmick you’re looking for? Well listen to this!

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Dawgstar posted:

It's still kind of amazing how far Jim has fallen and how his kayfabe lifetime rival Ricky Morton has embraced new wrestling trends and not seemingly only because it gets him work. Like Ricky seems to really enjoy what people are doing now.

Also, and I cannot stress this part enough, Ricky Morton isn't an rear end in a top hat

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

TheKingslayer posted:

Scott Halal is a really solid handle I have to say.

:hmmyes:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Just remembered how Jeff Jarrett went to the X Division guys in like, 2008 and told them he wanted them to wrestle more like video game characters.

Picturing Jeff Jarrett telling AJ Styles to eat a roast chicken he found after punching a hole in a wall and laughing. I have achieved satori, like the great Buddhist sages before me.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

ZixTheYeti posted:

Meanwhile Vince is over in WWE picking up the Quad Damage.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

Thumbnails are getting absurd

GamemasterAnthony-rear end thumbnail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Been puttin in some overtime in the posting mines.