Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jim Cornette is a vile piece of poo poo who says viles things online and anyone that is a fan of his is also a piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jim Cornette is the Rush Limbaugh of wrestling

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Topical

https://twitter.com/nhathaniel_h/status/1635821570319958019?t=I8M6qtmchKzXyiw-3Xuh1A&s=19

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

dromal phrenia posted:

VtM faction vs. CoC faction would probably be a lot of fun. Possibly the good kind of fun but if nothing else, the bad and hilarious kind of fun.

I have to assume Megha has much more important things to deal with than a lovely youtube show from a gross washed-up has-been but it'd be very funny to see Megha stomp Cornette into paste and hear the lamentations of his delusional acolytes so I hope it happens anyway.

So these folks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyqKUmcb7-I

vs these folks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvD53_LYqOI&t=1526s

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jerky is the best road food

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Hirez posted:

there's no way Tony wasn't a little Hulkamaniac

i mean, most kids were depending on when they were born and when the started watching wrestling.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

exactly what part looked fake?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

He had a few fairly random Rampage matches that fall but this was just a promo, the match with QT was on Dynamite.

didnt he wrestle Dustin on Rampage?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

now why.....whywhywhy....would he decide to use a gorilla in his art when talking about aew's first black world champ?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Majinfoose posted:

You know why

you're right. I know it's because of racism. but I was trying to say that without actually saying it.

gently caress cornette

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Majinfoose posted:

It's just wild to me that he can post that poo poo and say even worse poo poo and people just eat it up.

I guess that's America, huh

he really is the rush Limbaugh of wrestling

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

does that make russo the alex jones of wrestling

has he denied any mass shootings yet?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

I know this is a week old, but I decided to look into this further and listened to the youtube clip this is from.

The q-tip is in reference to Kyle Feltcher looking like a qtip because of his dumb hair.

Jim as a gorilla is actually jim as mighty Joe Young because Jim said, "he doesn't care if mighty Joe Young or a cheetah are out their doing all the moves perfectly. None of that matters if the wrestler wasn't pushed before hand as a threat to the singles world title."

The entire segment was about how Jim thought AEW handled Swerve's first match as champ poorly. He thinks it made Swerve look like a chump to have him wrestle a nobody who hasn't won a match all year, have Swerve look like he is struggling, have it be 15 minutes, and not have Swerve talk afterward.

So there we go.

you do not have to, under any circumstances, have to hand it to the guy who keeps making racists and sexists comments.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

TheKingslayer posted:

I mean if we want to give the bad actor the attention they want that's fine. Whatever hastens the eventual forum ban.

that's what I've been waiting for.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

just because you see a bunch of sheep killed in Wolf Glenn doesn't mean you can assume you each one was killed by wolves. That's irresponsible to all the innocent wolves out there.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

:cripes:

Obviously this thread has only one rule, which is to never give Cornette the benefit of the doubt and that Just Asking Questions or straight Cornette defense isn't allowed. But please, if Hoot is doing his boneheaded poo poo I promise it's okay to just not react. Or metaphorically post "ughgh" and scroll away.

gently caress Cornette and his art guy though, gross!!

No offense Erin but why should we just scroll? This is my favorite sub because of how we don't tolerate trolls and assholes. I'm not saying ban or whatever but if someone tries to defend a racist I reserve the right to call him out for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I get ya. It's a balancing act for sure.