Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

low key sex master posted:

By law and English right I am now the Duke of Sussex

Emphasis on Sex

Sus sex? Yup that's Britain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Pawn 17 posted:

What kind of no life weirdos care about the royal family at all?

Americans want a big strong daddy real bad so there is some weird royal obsession now and again.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Pawn 17 posted:

It's a long standing, well regarded, and legitimate profession in certain circles!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Pawn 17 posted:

the american mass public

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
you just have no idea... this is like romeo and juliet mixed with crack cocaine for the coupon clipping legions of the world burger and TV empire, which like 100 times larger than the entire british empire at its peak... combined

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I literally have never heard a single American person unironically talk about the royal family in America ever, online or in real life

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It's basically game of thrones but irl

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
They are gossip magazine fodder, basically the world’s oldest reality show. People that read and watch the trashiest celebrity gossip content “care” about them.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
... the aristocrats!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Supreme Allah posted:

Fuckin hell imagine still being a country that has a monarchy, its 2021 bitches. We have refrigerated food and planes and stuff.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

wizard master

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP suck my rear end

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

TheReverend posted:

I honestly don't understand why anyone cares about the english royals. Like at all.

I don't understand why they are even still around.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

TheSpamalope posted:

Do you said it meg-han I've never seen that name before

you're supposed to pronounce it like Samhain

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Never forget, if it wasn't for Wallis Simpson's man-trapping vagina, England would have been a Nazi puppet state.

Thank you for your service in the dong trenches, your duchessness.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Supreme Allah posted:

Fuckin hell imagine still being a country that has a monarchy, its 2021 bitches. We have refrigerated food and planes and stuff.

Eh, it's still better than American style Republicanism.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Well I think they're lovely. A bit of class never hurt nobody. Plus, it's tradition, innit? You go on Oprah, slag off the Queen, and then she does you in. Time honoured.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

OP suck my rear end

gently caress you!

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

no meghan, don't drive into that tunnel!

*dies*

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
My mate Andy reckons he saw Harry and Meghan on the Millennium Wheel last year. Him - head hanging out of a gondola chuckin' his guts up all over the poor sods below. Her - arse hangin' out havin' a slash. He says they had aura about 'em. You could tell just by lookin' that they was cast from a different mould.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Kinda lol that gangstalking is 100% real and way more hosed up than the schizophrenics think when it comes to the royal family

Jacada
Aug 1, 2009

Meghan just likes playing the victim. She didn't get to be Queen and had tantrums when she was told she couldn't have the gowns and tiaras she wanted. This is her payback I guess!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I spent 4 years of this poo poo. It is good that I can change.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Meg is a trust fund socialite living large because daddy is an asset manager. And since Harry abandoned his country, he's exactly the same but with his father in law. People who fly by private jet have nothing to complain about, ever

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Come on show some respect. He lost his mum at a young age and she's probably had to listen to him have a moan about it.

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat

Funky See Funky Do posted:

It's a long standing, well regarded, and legitimate profession in certain circles!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_j35t3GCsk

sad question
May 30, 2020

Brits always explain that royal family brings in a lot of money from tourism so they are needed. But nobody ever brings up that taxidermy exists.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

low key sex master posted:

By law and English right I am now the Duke of Sussex

Emphasis on Sex

Sounds pretty sus to me.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Ventral EggSac posted:

- Meghan said the queen has a partially absorbed twin and when you are asleep at buckinghorn palace you can hear it call out to you.

wow is thist reu

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Now see here. One does not of course discount the existence of amateurs masquerading as professional Royal Watchers and that less reputable publications (the Times for example) might be taken in by these charlatans. However, a well trained and accredited Royal Watcher is a rich well of Royals Knowledge that would we would be ill advised to discount. To suggest otherwise is, I believe, to unfairly mischaracterise one of the eldest and most respected professions in Britain.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
I can’t believe leopards ate MY face, screams woman who married into a family of leopards who have subsisted on a diet of nothing but faces for 2000 years.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
She dropped the ball by not asking "did the queen mother kill epstein?"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Torquemada posted:

I can’t believe leopards ate MY face, screams woman who married into a family of leopards who have subsisted on a diet of nothing but faces for 2000 years.

To be fair, Harry might not even be a part of that family

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
wiizzzaaaarrrrrdddddd mmmmmmmaaaaaaaassssssssstttttttttteeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!
Two incredibly rich and priviledged people complain that they have been treated unfairly.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Who the gently caress would stay on a situation where you're not allowed to eat garlic, though, seriously...

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

Captain Jesus posted:

Two incredibly rich and priviledged people complain that they have been treated unfairly.

they may be dead and gay but I'm pretty sure these forums have more than 2 users op?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Who the gently caress would stay on a situation where you're not allowed to eat garlic, though, seriously...

don't marry vampires if you don't want to follow the rules

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
He is gonna get the IRA to blow up the whole royal family while he is safe in America and come back and be king imo.