Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

sad question posted:

Brits always explain that royal family brings in a lot of money from tourism so they are needed. But nobody ever brings up that taxidermy exists.

Some Brits do. The rest of us realise any gains are lost via the huge amount they siphon off for their countless properties and private projects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Lol imagine marrying into the royal family and having suicidal thoughts... Maybe a therapist would do lil lady? Must be hard being a rich gently caress, Oh no suicidal thoughts and I couldnt get help from the royals. :qq:

Meanwhile the plebs children are killing themselves every singel day without any of the help or hope they are promised every single loving day.

Get hosed bitch family. Get hosed Meghan. Whiny spoiled brat, figure you would fit right in amongst the inbred royals. Oh no they did a racism... Well yeah, you know minoritys are killed every day and you married a loving Prince?!? Get some perspective rear end in a top hat.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Zombiepop fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Mar 8, 2021

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Zombiepop posted:

Lol imagine marrying into the total family and having suicidal thoughts... Maybe a therapist would do lil lady? Must be hard being a rich gently caress, Oh no suicidal thoughts and I couldnt get help from the royals. :qq:

Meanwhile the plebs children are killing themselves every singel day without any of the help or hope they are promised every single loving day.

Get hosed bitch family. Get hosed Meghan. Whiny spoiled brat, figure you would fit right in amongst the inbred royals. Oh no they did a racism... Well yeah, you know minoritys are killed every day and you married a loving Prince?!? Assholes.

Sir this is a Pret a Manger

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Guess it's the wrong generation but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af4MdIy7PLY

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Who the gently caress would stay on a situation where you're not allowed to eat garlic, though, seriously...

did not realize the queen was of the brahmin caste

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
This one time at Christmas my grandfather insisted on watching the Queen's speech live after we ate and shouted "GOD BLESS THE QUEEN!" once it was over and there was just this awkward silence from the rest of the family, even my gammony turbo-nationalist cousins

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Zombiepop posted:

Lol imagine marrying into the royal family and having suicidal thoughts... Maybe a therapist would do lil lady? Must be hard being a rich gently caress, Oh no suicidal thoughts and I couldnt get help from the royals. :qq:

Get hosed bitch family. Get hosed Meghan. Whiny spoiled brat, figure you would fit right in amongst the inbred royals. Oh no they did a racism... Well yeah, you know minoritys are killed every day and you married a loving Prince?!? Get some perspective rear end in a top hat.

I've had just about enough of this. Need I remind you that she is a princess and thus far more sensitive than a calloused and uncouth peasant. Take, for example, the tale of the Princess and the Pea wherein a princess was able to feel but a single pea beneath many layers of mattresses and blankets.

Perhaps it is you that should get some perspective and display a little more sympathy for someone who feels the slings and arrows of this world more keenly than you.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

TheReverend posted:

I honestly don't understand why anyone cares about the english royals. Like at all.

I don't understand why they are even still around.

You wouldn’t believe the amount of money we make selling commemorative plates with their faces on

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i'm really excited to sign up for a $19.99 monthly subscription to o+ so I can see all the deleted content and the extended interview

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Lol I guess the interview hasn't even properly aired in the UK, so the reactions are still just the weird British tabloid media

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

so once nobody cares about her meghan is absolutely getting diana'd, right?

and harry dragged back to the castle or whatever and bred like a golden retriever to someone the family approves of?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
It's gotta be hard living that life. I know she is rich and famous and has a cushy life, but drat, imagine being pregnant and having to get all dressed up everyday to chat with near-dead british aristocrats who talk constant poo poo about you instead of playing stardew valley and eating tacos al pastor all day.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Chrs posted:

You wouldn’t believe the amount of money we make selling commemorative plates with their faces on

Yeah, but think of the money you could be bringing in if the queen had an only fans. She really needs to start working/twerking for your country.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

She dropped the ball by not asking "did the queen mother kill epstein?"

Like, personally?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I've long been a republican (not the US type, the UK anti-monarchy type) but I got to chip in and say that the Prince Andrew no sweat interview pretty much justified public spending on the royals in entertainment factor

Also lol if you're still surprised that a royal family in 2021 is an elitist, racist, misogynistic and inbred relic of a by-gone era

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Chrs posted:

novelty mug idea: one of those mugs that changes appearance when it gets hot, but it changes from a picture of the queen to a queen lizard-person

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Did anyone address the fact that the royal family had a deformed child 200 years ago and sealed him up in a secret room? And that he's still alive and comes out to feast on the flesh of innocents, slaughtered by the Royal Family to appease him?

Why isn't Oprah asking the REAL questions here???

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Can't wait to hear what Gibbo, Burnsy and Cheeks have to say about this

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

Did anyone address the fact that the royal family had a deformed child 200 years ago and sealed him up in a secret room? And that he's still alive and comes out to feast on the flesh of innocents, slaughtered by the Royal Family to appease him?

The queen married him so its not really a secret these days

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Wait? What colour their baby's would be?

Umm is Meghan not white? The hell.

Also the only poo poo I give about the royal family is I want the drat queen to die so Charlies is on my money for at least a bit. His goofy face would make me lol the few times I use cash.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Ratjaculation posted:

Can't wait to hear what Gibbo, Burnsy and Cheeks have to say about this

Aw poo poo, anyone remember Gibbo

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

A Fancy Hat posted:

This is a horrible thing to say. Prince Charles may have large ears but he's certainly no 200 year old freak.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Chrs posted:

You can still do this post-guillotining, you know.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Saalkin posted:

Also the only poo poo I give about the royal family is I want the drat queen to die so Charlies is on my money for at least a bit. His goofy face would make me lol the few times I use cash.

She is, quite literally, too dark a shade of 'white' herself, thus tainting the baby.

I'm not kidding.

And y'all think the US is racist

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i woke up this morning and checked my local facebook page to see if any cool crimes happened over night, first post is:

ITS INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY AND I SALUTE MEGHAN MARKLE

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Harry hosed up not marrying a kardashian

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Universe Master posted:

don't marry vampires if you don't want to follow the rules

I would leave the Firm for this joke. Also you.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Zombiepop posted:

Meghan hosed up not marrying a kardashian

The Moon Monster posted:

did not realize the queen was of the brahmin caste
I mean, she's not Empress of India anyMORE, but

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Saalkin posted:

really good point that i never considered

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I wonder what Princess Michael of Kent has to say about all this? something very racist

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Cant believe the man whos grandmother killed his mother is upset about his family that harbours a Epstein adjacent pedophile wants to destroy his black wife because they are raciststs if not themselves then via the media just like his mother

Thats it, the whole thing

Halloween Liker fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Mar 8, 2021

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
We could call new money Charlies and old money Queenies.

Give us two charlies worth of toffee would ya.

That'll be three queenies.

Three queenies? What is this? Brighton or something?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

If they have all this power, they should make William un-bald so he can be cute again instead of looking like The Penguin's surprisingly bashful penis.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

so once nobody cares about her meghan is absolutely getting diana'd, right?

and harry dragged back to the castle or whatever and bred like a golden retriever to someone the family approves of?

Except in 2021 it's just going to be a guy wearing a palace guard outfit outright gunning her down in broad daylight in front of a loving IMAX camera repeated all over the world, live, and the royal family's gonna laugh it off and tell the commoners to gently caress off when questioned about it.

Then Boris will probably fall in a toilet and accidentally sign Super-BREXIT 2.0 and everyone will stop caring.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

BRING BACK CROMWELL

but not all of him

we can have little a Cromwell, as a treat

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
did these two weenies actually call anyone out?

or did they just weasel around saying it was 'senior members' this and that? oh no better not hurt anyone feelings even though my wife said they drove her to thoughts of suicide

Captain Beans fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Mar 8, 2021

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The entire royal family just died

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

i'm glad of it

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

ALL HAIL KING RALPH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Hahahahahaha holy poo poo I forgot Peter loving O'Toole was in King goddamn Ralph bwahahaha what