Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Hahahahahaha holy poo poo I forgot Peter loving O'Toole was in King goddamn Ralph bwahahaha what

It's a good movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I thought King Ralph was when a bunch of Ralphs get stuck together with caked poo poo and hair

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
King Ralph is the People's King

I'd leave the royal family too if my uncle went on TV to talk about how wonderful his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein was.

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

why did the queen kill diana again?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Hahahahahaha holy poo poo I forgot Peter loving O'Toole was in King goddamn Ralph bwahahaha what

wow way to career-shame???

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

doomisland posted:

take your pick

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tonight will be a King Ralph and Pyst (A Myst Parody) double feature.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

doomisland posted:

She never really played ball in the first place, started her own affair after he went all-in on Camilla (with a guy that looks remarkably like Harry) and didn't kill herself out of shame when they got divorced.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

low key sex master posted:

wow way to career-shame???

I'm sure he is very very sad somewhere in heaven surrounded by booze and angels. Look, it's raining, that's Peter O'Toole crying!

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

doomisland posted:

unquenchable thirst for indo-arab dick

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3APvP-t_NY

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Excelzior posted:

unquenchable thirst for indo-arab dick

NEW USERNAME I CALL IT

Ordeith
Oct 26, 2002

If I troll again, I will eat Hello Kitty's brains with a spork

Zombiepop posted:

Lol imagine marrying into the royal family and having suicidal thoughts... Maybe a therapist would do lil lady? Must be hard being a rich gently caress, Oh no suicidal thoughts and I couldnt get help from the royals. :qq:

Meanwhile the plebs children are killing themselves every singel day without any of the help or hope they are promised every single loving day.

Get hosed bitch family. Get hosed Meghan. Whiny spoiled brat, figure you would fit right in amongst the inbred royals. Oh no they did a racism... Well yeah, you know minoritys are killed every day and you married a loving Prince?!? Get some perspective rear end in a top hat.

Imagine writing a post like this on the internet, mocking someone for having suicidal thoughts because "royalty" or "money". How dare anyone of a certain status (social or economic) express suicidal thoughts? Don't people know that only plebs off themselves? I mean, really.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The only reason I know anything at all about Diana's story was that I was dating my first HS girlfriend at the time and she got wrapped up in it so I pretended to be too so I could hang out with her more and learned about it via osmosis. Thank you for coming to my ted talk on my knowledge of the royal family

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It's a little known fact that Princess Diana raked the paparazzo's vehicle with gunfire from a TEC-9 and he only acted in self-defense.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

fun facts about the royal family:

- the Queen owns ALL THE SWANS
- Prince Phillip is basically an actual Nazi mummy
- Henry VIII did not have syphilis and was actually kind of a fussbudget
- the Romanovs were very closely related to the current royal family
- if Amaterasu leaves her cave and sees her shadow, there are six more weeks of winter
- Ethelred the Unready should actually have been Ethelred the Poorly-Advised Preteen.
- there is a very small piece of poop somewhere high up in Buckingham Palace and no one knows where but they're scared to ask at this point

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
My conspiracy theory on all this Harry-Meghan poo poo is that the couple and the royal family are really working together to stir up fake drama in order to make people forget that a member of the royal family was best buds with the world's most infamous international sex-trafficking pedophile.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sucrose posted:

My conspiracy theory on all this Harry-Meghan poo poo is that the couple and the royal family are really working together to stir up fake drama in order to make people forget that a member of the royal family was best buds with the world's most infamous international sex-trafficking pedophile.

Actually the conspiracy is that Harry and Meghan engage in suck off competitions to see who could vacuum-nasty the most cockflesh that's been swabbed off the poopdeck of a Navy shitboat.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Actually the conspiracy is that Harry and Meghan engage in suck off competitions to see who could vacuum-nasty the most cockflesh that's been swabbed off the poopdeck of a Navy shitboat.

Beautifully portrayed in The Crown deleted scenes

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Seeing American right wing goofs like Ben shapino and Erick son of Erick defending monarchy like the little freaks they are

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The truth isn't a conspiracy

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

More royal facts for royal fun:

- Edward II probably did not die from having a red-hot poker shoved up his rear end.
- James I headed a cabal of fawning gay followers who all constantly competed for his favors. Where do you think Anne learned that trick?
- Nell Gwynne was the best of Charles II's mistresses and that is a fact. That's why it's on this list.
- Kevin Costner wrote a sequel to The Bodyguard that was supposed to star Princess Diana as herself. there was going to be a love scene. Diana was on board before she died.
- Mary, Queen of Scots probably faked her own rape in order to be allowed to marry her lover after they exploded her husband
- Eleanor of Aquitaine survived two Crusades, being locked in a tower for decades, both her husbands, and most of her children.
- The Other Boleyn Girl is real bad!
- Sir Walter Raleigh got sent to the Tower for poisoning the court with potatoes. See, he forgot to mention to the cooks that you don't eat the green part.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Guze posted:

Seeing American right wing goofs like Ben shapino and Erick son of Erick defending monarchy like the little freaks they are

Defend a foreign monarchy or defend a mixed race couple. Easy choice for right wingers I guess!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Everybody on the internet is going "who cares about the royals" but at the same time still talking about it on and on for weeks now. Feels like the US americans finally got in on the action through the Old World / New World crossover this season. . This will do well this year and be the perfect set up for next season, when the US "royals" might join the fray in "The Crown - MAGA".

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Son of Rodney posted:

Everybody on the internet is going "who cares about the royals" but at the same time still talking about it on and on for weeks now. Feels like the US americans finally got in on the action through the Old World / New World crossover this season. . This will do well this year and be the perfect set up for next season, when the US "royals" might join the fray in "The Crown - MAGA".

The Boils

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
In the south is Sussex, in the west is Wessex, in the east is Essex, and the north... well, that’s the story of my life

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Ordeith posted:

Imagine writing a post like this on the internet, mocking someone for having suicidal thoughts because "royalty" or "money". How dare anyone of a certain status (social or economic) express suicidal thoughts? Don't people know that only plebs off themselves? I mean, really.

Yeah sure what a hot take...cry a lil more for the royal family wont ya. Maybe they got some left over cousin you can marry. Defending royals in the year 2021 lol.

She could you know see a therapist or something? Not turn to the royal family? But whatever keep your hot take you royalist.

Zombiepop fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Mar 8, 2021

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

In the south is Sussex, in the west is Wessex, in the east is Essex, and the north... well, that’s the story of my life
lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Zombiepop posted:

Yeah sure what a hot take...cry a lil more for the royal family wont ya. Maybe they got some left over cousin you can marry. Defending royals in the year 2021 lol.

Poopfart

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

ALL HAIL KING RALPH

I've always preferred King Frat, myself.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

BLEEEP

Ordeith
Oct 26, 2002

Zombiepop posted:

Was this the kind of thing you said about Anthony Bourdain after he committed suicide, or only before? You're such an authority on suffering I'd love to learn when it's okay to mock people for thinking about offing themselves.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
All the Royals are Bad and Fail, including Harry and Meghan, but I'm not sure how comfortable I am with people giving Meghan poo poo for her mental health shout. If she's feeling suicidal, that sucks. All the money in the world does not always help.

Having said that, altruism is a virtue, so she should consider giving me some of that wealth.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Only speaking for myself here but I made fun of the rich globe trotting food man that couldn't hack it quite a bit. gently caress the royal family lol

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Ordeith posted:

Was this the kind of thing you said about Anthony Bourdain after he committed suicide, or only before? You're such an authority on suffering I'd love to learn when it's okay to mock people for thinking about offing themselves.

Yeah I have never said anything about that, so ehm keep on keeping on?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

britishbornandbread posted:

All the Royals are Bad and Fail, including Harry and Meghan, but I'm not sure how comfortable I am with people giving Meghan poo poo for her mental health shout. If she's feeling suicidal, that sucks. All the money in the world does not always help.

Having said that, altruism is a virtue, so she should consider giving me some of that wealth.

You haven't done enough to earn it, you have to take at least 5 more 15 inch shitlogs in your uncleaned toilet bowl you foul PoS, nasty rear end bwoi

Ordeith
Oct 26, 2002

Zombiepop posted:

Yeah I have never said anything about that, so ehm keep on keeping on?

What? A little refresher:

Zombiepop posted:

Lol imagine marrying into the royal family and having suicidal thoughts... Maybe a therapist would do lil lady? Must be hard being a rich gently caress, Oh no suicidal thoughts and I couldnt get help from the royals. :qq: [snip]
Get hosed bitch family. Get hosed Meghan. Whiny spoiled brat, figure you would fit right in amongst the inbred royals. Oh no they did a racism... Well yeah, you know minoritys are killed every day and you married a loving Prince?!? Get some perspective rear end in a top hat.

Are you missing the: (i) mocking suicidal thoughts; (ii) because rich; (iii) because 'therapy' (you have no idea re: her therapy approach); (iv) 'spoiled'; and finally (v) 'but perspective'?

Please, tell us more - since you're so in tune with those who suffer, how and when it's okay to dump on someone saying that suicidal thoughts were had. Don't backpedal now - you're on a roll.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Zombiepop posted:

She could you know see a therapist or something? Not turn to the royal family? But whatever keep your hot take you royalist.

She did see a therapist - Oprah.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Zombiepop posted:

Lol imagine marrying into the royal family and having suicidal thoughts... Maybe a therapist would do lil lady? Must be hard being a rich gently caress, Oh no suicidal thoughts and I couldnt get help from the royals. :qq:

Meanwhile the plebs children are killing themselves every singel day without any of the help or hope they are promised every single loving day.

you're a piece of poo poo for dismissing racism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Whybird posted:

This one time at Christmas my grandfather insisted on watching the Queen's speech live after we ate and shouted "GOD BLESS THE QUEEN!" once it was over and there was just this awkward silence from the rest of the family, even my gammony turbo-nationalist cousins

Playing God save the Queen by the sex pistols on a pub Jukebox, the night the Queen mother died is a pub memory I'll never forget op. I'm hoping the pubs are open for the next one.