Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Lol imagine marrying into the royal family and having suicidal thoughts... Maybe a therapist would do lil lady? Must be hard being a rich gently caress, Oh no suicidal thoughts and I couldnt get help from the royals. :qq:

Meanwhile the plebs children are killing themselves every singel day without any of the help or hope they are promised every single loving day.

Get hosed bitch family. Get hosed Meghan. Whiny spoiled brat, figure you would fit right in amongst the inbred royals. Oh no they did a racism... Well yeah, you know minoritys are killed every day and you married a loving Prince?!? Get some perspective rear end in a top hat.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Zombiepop fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Mar 8, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Harry hosed up not marrying a kardashian

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Ordeith posted:

Imagine writing a post like this on the internet, mocking someone for having suicidal thoughts because "royalty" or "money". How dare anyone of a certain status (social or economic) express suicidal thoughts? Don't people know that only plebs off themselves? I mean, really.

Yeah sure what a hot take...cry a lil more for the royal family wont ya. Maybe they got some left over cousin you can marry. Defending royals in the year 2021 lol.

She could you know see a therapist or something? Not turn to the royal family? But whatever keep your hot take you royalist.

Zombiepop fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Mar 8, 2021

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Ordeith posted:

Was this the kind of thing you said about Anthony Bourdain after he committed suicide, or only before? You're such an authority on suffering I'd love to learn when it's okay to mock people for thinking about offing themselves.

Yeah I have never said anything about that, so ehm keep on keeping on?

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Seriously Ordeith, chill. I have absolutely no intention of slap fighting online.

That being said: gently caress the rich always and forever.