Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
I can’t believe leopards ate MY face, screams woman who married into a family of leopards who have subsisted on a diet of nothing but faces for 2000 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Comstar posted:

I don’t understand why the British government should be paying for the 10+ line of the throne security? How far down the line of succession counts normally?

Jimmy Carter hasn’t been president for forty years, but there’s still fifty secret service guys in a bunker near his house.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Fried Watermelon posted:

In all my travels the british were the people who treated me the worst. Just a total disdain for any foreigners. The first person I spoke to upon landing at the airport in the UK gave me poo poo for daring to stay longer than 2 weeks (Canadians are allowed up to 6 months with no visa), not believing me when I said I could afford to travel, detained me while letting my SO go through. Let me through after making me wait in their holding area for an hour.

Next time I went through the border I figured oh I'll just get a travel visa so all of this is taken care of beforehand. Nope. Even though I told the british government how long I stayed previously, paid for the additional 6 month travel visa, AND got it approved by them. I was still given poo poo by the border agents. These are the first people that a traveler will meet when they visit your country. How do you gently caress this up so hard? It will cloud a visitors entire experience.

Visiting China was easier. They are racist but at least they want your money. Brits seemed like they were doing you a favor for letting you into their country.

No European country gave a poo poo when they saw my Canadian passport. Neither did the US, at least with flights.

I had this in the US, except the guy giving me poo poo was heavily armed.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

hakimashou posted:

The british government has not allowed a single police officer to be convicted in the death of someone in more than 50 years.

Conversely the US doesn’t convict police officers for any crime at all.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Marmaduke! posted:

Hold that thought
BBC News - Sarah Everard disappearance: Met Police officer arrested
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56342465

This doesn’t count, he murdered her on his own time.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

low key sex master posted:

it only took them four days to say this!

They had to phone them all up to ask, remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Ratjaculation posted:

Cuckoldingshire

Cuckingham Palace?