Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

hakimashou posted:

He is gonna get the IRA to blow up the whole royal family while he is safe in America and come back and be king imo.

Inshallah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

crispix posted:

the irish were treated as an inferior race

“were”

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lol you can take it from me as an irish person living in ireland that I hate the royalty and hope to see the eradication of their power, along with the United Kingdom, in my lifetime

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

there’s a weird thing in Ireland with people of the older generation who are into the royalty. My granny loved them and my mother does as well. loving weirdo poo poo, it’s like Stockholm syndrome.
My mam hates Meghan Markle , “not because I’m racist, because she disrespected the Queen!!”

I told her I wouldn’t have much respect for the person who had my mother in law murdered either. She wasn’t impressed.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Chicken teeker marsalarrr

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

wonder has harry done a DNA test. no loving way he's related to prince charles

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Who What Now posted:

Shut the gently caress up, Guy Mann, you gammon

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Definitely a man who is alive

Yes sir

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ladies and gentlemen

we got him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Weka posted:

What is it that appeals to you about Britain becoming a state or three?

literally everything