Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Fart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP suck my rear end

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The entire royal family just died

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tonight will be a King Ralph and Pyst (A Myst Parody) double feature.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3APvP-t_NY

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It's a little known fact that Princess Diana raked the paparazzo's vehicle with gunfire from a TEC-9 and he only acted in self-defense.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sucrose posted:

My conspiracy theory on all this Harry-Meghan poo poo is that the couple and the royal family are really working together to stir up fake drama in order to make people forget that a member of the royal family was best buds with the world's most infamous international sex-trafficking pedophile.

Actually the conspiracy is that Harry and Meghan engage in suck off competitions to see who could vacuum-nasty the most cockflesh that's been swabbed off the poopdeck of a Navy shitboat.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Son of Rodney posted:

Everybody on the internet is going "who cares about the royals" but at the same time still talking about it on and on for weeks now. Feels like the US americans finally got in on the action through the Old World / New World crossover this season. . This will do well this year and be the perfect set up for next season, when the US "royals" might join the fray in "The Crown - MAGA".

The Boils

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Zombiepop posted:

Yeah sure what a hot take...cry a lil more for the royal family wont ya. Maybe they got some left over cousin you can marry. Defending royals in the year 2021 lol.

Poopfart

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

BLEEEP

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

britishbornandbread posted:

All the Royals are Bad and Fail, including Harry and Meghan, but I'm not sure how comfortable I am with people giving Meghan poo poo for her mental health shout. If she's feeling suicidal, that sucks. All the money in the world does not always help.

Having said that, altruism is a virtue, so she should consider giving me some of that wealth.

You haven't done enough to earn it, you have to take at least 5 more 15 inch shitlogs in your uncleaned toilet bowl you foul PoS, nasty rear end bwoi

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That part where Oprah sat up and deftly penetrated Harry's tear duct with an ice pick and rendered him brain damage was insane
!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Big Beef City posted:

Seems like a good defense against british racism, let's roll with that, 'eh?

The British died

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Big Beef City posted:

They have hosed several colonies right in their asses and mouths

They died because of this

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

britishbornandbread posted:

The gently caress is this poo poo

Pathetic

Adbot