Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Saalkin posted:

Wait? What colour their baby's would be?

Umm is Meghan not white? The hell.

Also the only poo poo I give about the royal family is I want the drat queen to die so Charlies is on my money for at least a bit. His goofy face would make me lol the few times I use cash.

She is, quite literally, too dark a shade of 'white' herself, thus tainting the baby.

I'm not kidding.

And y'all think the US is racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

doomisland posted:

why did the queen kill diana again?

take your pick

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The only reason I know anything at all about Diana's story was that I was dating my first HS girlfriend at the time and she got wrapped up in it so I pretended to be too so I could hang out with her more and learned about it via osmosis. Thank you for coming to my ted talk on my knowledge of the royal family

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ordeith posted:

For being so dismissive as to dismiss someone's suicidal thoughts, or experience of racism, because 'rich' or 'status'. Your posts reek of hatred and bitterness here, so: chill yourself.

Anthony Bourdaine is probably a poor example to use, given his likely cause of death (AEA), and the fact that you're over-reacting more than a little.
It seems certain that you have experience with suicide via depression regardless of life circumstances in one form or the other, but this is a GBS thread dunking on a bizarre interview on a pop show, not a full blown critique of mental wellness of those at risk for suicide. It's ok.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I'm pretty sure Meghan Markle does not identify as "white," bring biracial, so let's not reduce that?

Seems like a good defense against british racism, let's roll with that, 'eh?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

They have hosed several colonies right in their asses and mouths

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm sorry that I mistook the esteemed British Royalty for being concerned with such petty grievances of racism as opposed to whether a baby might be perceived as a quadroon.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DGC773 posted:

So what is racist about asking what the skin colour of a child will be? Given Meghans background the baby could have easily been black or white. There was no suggestion that there was any racism, just that a conversation was had with the question about what colour.

The entire interview just seemed like two extremely privileged people trashing the very institution that gave given them this platform. If they hate the Royal Family then why keep the titles?

Uh...

How stupid are you?

If the child wasn't blanched white the idea is that it isn't a precursor to the throne of England.
That's...that's the whole point of why people are like "wtf" about it.

The crown is stating "Your baby isn't white enough to assume royal office". It was tainted in some way to avoid getting into the lineage of England.

That is the literal end all, be all of what has happened.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Can't imagine why they gave up that poo poo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

^^^^^^^ *vader*"Impressive. MOST Impressive." ^^^^^

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DGC773 posted:

Changing one letter is a name change? We all know D-name posters are the worst posters. If I wanted to cover my tracks I would just create a new account with your tokens.

The gently caress are you talking about you moron?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DGC773 posted:

Why do so many people resort to personal attacks on this forum.

You've been here 11 years. Eat poo poo.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Just think, with those portraits of inbred royals, they were still trying to be flattering.

That was them being GENEROUS to how those dudes looked.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Reg date? You're a child to me, noob

Am I acting like royalty right?

I meant he should know better than to expect 100% niceness on 'SomethingAwful' after being here for 11 years, by now, ya dork.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"MADAME PERCHANCE TO TELL ME YET WHAT SHADE MIGHT THIS UNBORNE OCTOROON IN THY MOORISH WOMB BE?"

Oh that's fine I send that out on Christmas cards, actually.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

What're you chloe'ing ME for? I'm not the one asking or ok'ing this bullshit

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I was paid by Meghan's dad to protect her innocence and am part of a 8 figure settlement with the Royal Crown to keep it that way please leave me alone.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I wonder why the US is enacting border fencing against Mexico
and the UK is enacting border screening from 'certain countries' as well as children of certain of certain color within its' own family'?

loving Spaniards

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Gentle Autist posted:

it doesn’t have to be either or, uk is a faded racist empire, us is currently fading out, whoever goes next will be racist shits too because history

The gently caress does this mean?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"Hey folks, our empires are fading and the degree to which they are excuses our racism lmao"

-- Gentle Autist

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

quote:

a superiority complex that comes from being an ex empire.

...I've got something for you.
It's a gigantic loving box with racism written on the tag.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

lol imagine wanting to have sex with a royal ghost that'd be so gross right? like haha could you even imagine just boning the hell out of one of those for hours I sure couldn't that's for sure!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"Oh c'mon now lads, ol blighty isn't all that racist or xenophobic!" *I shout merrily as I vote as hard as possible to get us the gently caress out of the EU because I can't stand even the thought of being associated with other Europeans let alone different races, the only country to flee in terror at this prospect*

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"Is not that I don' like the white race an' all me lads, is jus'....they brought the Polacks in with 'em an' I can't abide by that an' I said as much didn' I? Didn' I? ...Polacks!"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Waterbed Wendy posted:

God bathe the queen :smug:

*bursts through the wall like the kool aid man*

Yo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ventral EggSac posted:

I had a baby with Harry and he didn't give me poo poo cause I named it Baby Di, and also cause a reporter found out he wasn't the dad and after coitus I had expelled his cum like a bird

*XCOM voice* Hello, Commander.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

RIP

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Prince Philip only eats fruits that have been dusted in sugar and he does so daintily.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ratjaculation posted:

BBC should be loving axed mate

:mad:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

please do not be cruel to stargazy pie, the fish are trying their best

That's polite of you to say given that they're darker skinned than anything in their environs that's holding them down

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

To be fair to the eels I don't think those are cooked properly. The crust appears to be, but you can't bake a fish/eel at pie temps like that, hot enough to brown a crust, without them coming out looking more...done than that, and their eyes fogged over. I don't mean just in a pie, I just mean cooking fish at that temp in general.

I'm guessing that's just a weird prop or as I like to call it a GODDAMN LIE

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

here if you're going to have eels, please, look at this exemplar of Britain serving their finest jellied, and think of just how TRULY AWFUL American people and fare are in comparison to this peak of beauty

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm satisfied with the fact the guy dressed like a character in American Psycho being carried on a throne by indigenous peoples isn't out of touch and just enjoying a bit of the "Native Lifestyle", why can't you guys, golly.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A mandatory day off because some old bird hasn't popped off yet?
Why not just put me in shackles?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

oh no an extremely rich person is undergoing some inconvenience how terrible for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

She's willed the uk to the US as part of brexit when she goes.
Welcome aboard, britannia!