Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Butternubs posted:

British racism can be more subtle than other countries sure. Like when my old boss would drop the N bomb in casual conversation and tell people he couldn't wait for brexit so they could all go back home.

you know, subtle.

Wow.

Thankfully there's no racism at all in England, the font of civilization, so Brexit will never pass!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Noted people who own their own country: the Irish (the southern part, no you can't have the rest back).

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Isn't it funny that every thread that criticizes the royal family ends up being the "Amerikkka Sux!" thread? I think we've got quite a few stealth monarchists on SA, tbh.

Although the food derails are always amusing.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

crispix posted:

hellair ay em thee queen orf eenglind so ay am

Why does your garden at wherever-upon-whatever have a sun dial under a shade tree?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Mozi posted:

i feel the need for some reason to point out i'm pretty sure meghan is familiar with what life is like as a non-millionaire

She's a Duchess now and Oprah pays big money for this kind of thing. She knows what racism is but other than that? Psh.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Personally I would have married the Duke because of his dumb, ugly beard and how he cleverly avoids combat while in a combat zone. The money and castles would have little to no effect on my amorous designs.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i dont like anyone involved in this whole thing

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Lolie posted:

Nobody comes out of it looking good, including Oprah.

Oprah will do anything for ratings, she's scum. Nowhere near as bad as the loving piece-of-poo poo-down-to-a-man Windsors, though.

Horrific. Just die.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Fuckin skeleton king. Can't even knight his subjects with all the rigor mortis.

How do you say lockjaw over there? Lock-jor?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
He was out hunting baby ivory (juvenile elephant) and got shot with a dart by a bush-person. Hence the smile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Layman's English, please?