Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It's basically game of thrones but irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Kinda lol that gangstalking is 100% real and way more hosed up than the schizophrenics think when it comes to the royal family

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

She dropped the ball by not asking "did the queen mother kill epstein?"

Like, personally?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Ratjaculation posted:

Can't wait to hear what Gibbo, Burnsy and Cheeks have to say about this

Aw poo poo, anyone remember Gibbo

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Reddit poster got ran out of the UK D&D thread for being a lovely troll

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Isn't the Queen actually less inbred than the average Englishman

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

I love this poo poo, it's like Shakespeare meets Jerry Springer (who I guarantee you would get along great)

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

NotJustANumber99 posted:

This is the first time I've seen this opinion of the Queen. I thought she went round godfather style organising fiat Uno assassinations and generally leaning on people to get what she thought ought to happen.

Yeah, though either isn't surprising. They got a total death grip on her public image, so who knows.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Britain conquered half the world for spices and decided they'd rather just boil beans and eels

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

The thing you have to understand about the British is that they are a degraded people. They are literal cucks. A rejected racist Muppet is considered greatly desirable because he appears to prefer consenting adult women, a rare marvel among their rulers. They look at black people having to carry literal royalty on palanquins and go 'god I wish that were me' and I don't mean the royals

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Yeah but we can't get rid of the monarchy just yet, we've got a four day weekend bank holiday coming up next year for Liz's 70th.

Pretty sure that's not even her actual birthday, but I can still respect it

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

I mean a journalist literally writes glowing editorials on Boris Johnson, who personally hosed his girlfriend

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Seriously I'm just all JERRY JERRY JERRY and hoping this ends in sword fights

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

NotJustANumber99 posted:

I was just lolling at all the poo poo royals who are like in their 40's and over but keep getting bumped down the pecking order every time a baby gets born, loving lol owned.

Then I realised my youngest brother just announced they were having another kid and these fuckers are literally doing the same thing to me. My dumbass parents are bound to stick all these babies into the inheritance diluting my own claims. Unbelievable.

Don't worry, your parents will blow your inheritance on reverse mortgages, prescription drug habits and televangelists long before you need to spend ruinous amounts for nursing home care

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Countries really are always scrounging spare royalty off each other

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Ratjaculation posted:

I'm okay with this

Having an eternal old bat who occasionally waves is far less embarrassing for the UK than the national mourning that will happen upon her demise

Still say that after a week of mandatory weeping enforced at gunpoint a video will be played of the Queen's official policy that she's taking the whole country with her, the nukes go off in ten seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Put Harry in a cocaine powered giant robot and send him to conquer Buckingham Palace