Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love
It was totally Phillip who asked what color their babies would turn out to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love
Real talk: like 99% of Meghan’s grievances boil down to her being a real dumbdumb who admitted that she didn’t do any research into how the monarchy works, and has a fundamental misunderstanding of how the hierarchy works.

The claim that the palace wouldn’t give her mental healthcare is real fishy considering the other princes have all been very public about being in therapy themselves and do a poo poo ton of work with mental health charities.

The racism stuff is definitely legit tho

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love

lilljonas posted:

I'm not having a hard time imagining that both parties are in every sense in the wrong and everyone involved being pampered babies complaining that the world doesn't revolve just enough around making their lives just that extra bit easier.

Backing either side is the wrong take, you can both think that the British monarchy is a backwards torture chamber overdue for removal by three centuries AND that Harry and Meghan should stop whining about not getting enough tax shillings to have the life of the top 0.0000000001% without actually working for it.

Totally agreed

But a lot of her issues were with who gets a security detail vs who doesn’t, which is absolutely tied to rank/hierarchy, so obviously when they quit their rank they were going to lose their (taxpayer-funded) security.