Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
He is gonna get the IRA to blow up the whole royal family while he is safe in America and come back and be king imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

DGC773 posted:

Meghan and Harry: We want to move out of the UK because of racism
*proceeds to move to the USA*

The US is less racist than the UK though

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Comstar posted:

Wouldn’t Meghan qualify for NHS therapy? Are the Royals not covered under that?

I don’t understand why the British government should be paying for the 10+ line of the throne security? How far down the line of succession counts normally?

Can’t this very rich family living in Canada pay for this themselves? Good on them for leaving but was this all after they left?

Whether they can/should pay for it themselves is a completely separate issue from the problem of the rest of the royalty deciding they didn't want a 1/4-black prince.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

DGC773 posted:

Absolutely no way. Racism in the US is ingrained in it's society. The UK has never had segregation and does not have the same level of social division that the US has. London is one of the most multicultural cities in the world and there is no issue with police brutality.

oh word?

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
The british government has not allowed a single police officer to be convicted in the death of someone in more than 50 years.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The thing you have to understand about the British is that they are a degraded people. They are literal cucks. A rejected racist Muppet is considered greatly desirable because he appears to prefer consenting adult women, a rare marvel among their rulers. They look at black people having to carry literal royalty on palanquins and go 'god I wish that were me' and I don't mean the royals

Actually they have endemic iodine deficiency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
going on 6 or 7 days now? of sectarian irish violence they are throwing molotov cocktails at cars every night

told you what lord harry's plan was He Will Be King