Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

i'll start writing the manga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

DGC773 posted:

So what is racist about asking what the skin colour of a child will be?
              /

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

DGC773 posted:

So what is racist about asking what the skin colour of a child will be? Given Meghans background the baby could have easily been black or white. There was no suggestion that there was any racism, just that a conversation was had with the question about what colour.

this post is still a lol

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I am a firm believer in "no gods, no masters". So yes, technically, I want to gently caress them. Your error, however, was assuming they'd still be living meat while it happens.

very cool

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

McNamaras Morons posted:

Whether Meghan was wronged by them in some way doesn't change the fact that she's primarily upset that her gold digging didn't go as planned.

this thread sure does bring em out

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

piers morgan jr has entered the thread

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Aardvark! posted:

im glad your wife got so much in the settlement

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

quote:

During a Royal visit to China in 1986 he described Peking as "ghastly" and told British students: "If you stay here much longer you'll all be slitty-eyed."

In 1999, the Duke of Edinburgh made a racist comment on Indian workers. While on a visit to an electronics factory in Scotland, he had seen a messy fuse box and said it looked "as though it was put in by an Indian."

In 1999, Prince Philip had reportedly asked black politician, Lord Taylor of Warwick: "And what exotic part of the world do you come from?"

In 2010, during a prize-giving ceremony for the Duke of Edinburgh Awards, a girl told him that she had been to Romania to help in an orphanage. He replied: "Oh yes, there's a lot of orphanges in Romania - they must breed them".

To an Aborigine in Australia: “Do you still throw spears at each other?”

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Ralph Crammed In posted:

smiles on their sickly, bloated faces

??? you can make fun of them without hallucinating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Excelzior posted:

I, for one, cannot wait for "King Charles III"

Can't they pick a new name when they're crowned?

King Notabitchbaby incoming