Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Never forget, if it wasn't for Wallis Simpson's man-trapping vagina, England would have been a Nazi puppet state.

Thank you for your service in the dong trenches, your duchessness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Who the gently caress would stay on a situation where you're not allowed to eat garlic, though, seriously...

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Universe Master posted:

don't marry vampires if you don't want to follow the rules

I would leave the Firm for this joke. Also you.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Zombiepop posted:

Meghan hosed up not marrying a kardashian

The Moon Monster posted:

did not realize the queen was of the brahmin caste
I mean, she's not Empress of India anyMORE, but

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I wonder what Princess Michael of Kent has to say about all this? something very racist

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

If they have all this power, they should make William un-bald so he can be cute again instead of looking like The Penguin's surprisingly bashful penis.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

BRING BACK CROMWELL

but not all of him

we can have little a Cromwell, as a treat

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The entire royal family just died

ALL HAIL KING RALPH

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Hahahahahaha holy poo poo I forgot Peter loving O'Toole was in King goddamn Ralph bwahahaha what

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

low key sex master posted:

wow way to career-shame???

I'm sure he is very very sad somewhere in heaven surrounded by booze and angels. Look, it's raining, that's Peter O'Toole crying!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Excelzior posted:

unquenchable thirst for indo-arab dick

NEW USERNAME I CALL IT

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

fun facts about the royal family:

- the Queen owns ALL THE SWANS
- Prince Phillip is basically an actual Nazi mummy
- Henry VIII did not have syphilis and was actually kind of a fussbudget
- the Romanovs were very closely related to the current royal family
- if Amaterasu leaves her cave and sees her shadow, there are six more weeks of winter
- Ethelred the Unready should actually have been Ethelred the Poorly-Advised Preteen.
- there is a very small piece of poop somewhere high up in Buckingham Palace and no one knows where but they're scared to ask at this point

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

More royal facts for royal fun:

- Edward II probably did not die from having a red-hot poker shoved up his rear end.
- James I headed a cabal of fawning gay followers who all constantly competed for his favors. Where do you think Anne learned that trick?
- Nell Gwynne was the best of Charles II's mistresses and that is a fact. That's why it's on this list.
- Kevin Costner wrote a sequel to The Bodyguard that was supposed to star Princess Diana as herself. there was going to be a love scene. Diana was on board before she died.
- Mary, Queen of Scots probably faked her own rape in order to be allowed to marry her lover after they exploded her husband
- Eleanor of Aquitaine survived two Crusades, being locked in a tower for decades, both her husbands, and most of her children.
- The Other Boleyn Girl is real bad!
- Sir Walter Raleigh got sent to the Tower for poisoning the court with potatoes. See, he forgot to mention to the cooks that you don't eat the green part.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I'm pretty sure Meghan Markle does not identify as "white," bring biracial, so let's not reduce that?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

Seems like a good defense against british racism, let's roll with that, 'eh?

Literally what the gently caress are you talking about? I was responding to this rather hosed-up statement:

teardrop posted:

Prince Philip, looking at 2 white people:
“Hmm yes have you considered if your baby gets too much sun it may resemble a quadroon?”

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Collateral posted:

A Greek mf has no place questioning anybodies skin.

The motherfucker is mostly Danish.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

DGC773 posted:

Given Meghans background the baby could have easily been black or white.

The Sims has a more nuanced understanding of genetics than you do.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

We're gonna have to change that scene in the second Austin Powers movie so that Fat Bastard screams, "I ATE A BABY! THE OTHER OTHER WHITE-OR-POSSIBLY-BLACK-IT'S-A-COIN-TOSS MEAT!"

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

British racism is extremely subtle. One time a drunk man staggered up to me at a Spoons, having heard my accent, and asked, "Are you happy about the black man?" It took me a while to figure out he meant Obama.

Another time my husband and I were enjoying a nice trip to ASDA when a random person asked us where we were from, then complimented us for not being Polish. I guess that's not racism so much as just being disgusting, however.

e: I've had poo poo from American border guards (I'm American) and Spanish border guards. I also once got told, for no apparent reason, that a random Customs officer at Toronto Pearson didn't have to let me back into the country if she didn't want to. This was in response to looking at my valid student permit. I just said "Okay" in a calm voice because I didn't feel like going back for spring semester, anyways, but sadly she picked her wedgie or whatever was bothering her and I was graciously allowed to re-enter Her Majesty's Moosepile.

Fleta Mcgurn fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Mar 9, 2021

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Princess Anne thwarted her own kidnapping and it wasn't even in The Crown.

Princess Anne is probably also racist as hell, but you gotta admire someone who dresses like a North Korean general to ride a horse.

e: by admire, I mean "have a chuckle at"

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Beans on toast is very loving good.

Hammerite posted:

ice cream? spoon 'em on there my son

That's basically just ais kachang, which is also good as hell.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Ventral EggSac posted:

Why is there a double-wide oreo on that plate

that's a blood sausage

said YOUR MOM

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I invented a drink once called a "British sangria." It's Ribena and really really terrible cooking wine I had left over, plus a splash of Coke. Delicious!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

DGC773 posted:

THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, THE BRITISH LEGAL SYSTEM, TRAINS, THE PARLIAMENTARY SYSTEM ARE THE BIGGEST CONTRIBUTION TO THE WORLD

Are you literally loving St. George

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

kecske posted:

isnt that just a calimotxo

Hell no, a calimotxo has no Ribena and is therefore the inferior beverage.

I also prefer Diet Coke in this, by the way.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Waterbed Wendy posted:

meghan likes to eat french bread pizza.

you frenchy froggy frenchy OUR BEEFY LOVELY LOVELY

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I read once that in the 70s the British press aggressively misreported that French people do not use soap and are therefore unwashed, where in reality France had switched to being enormous consumers of body wash, which at the time was barely available in Britain.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Robo Reagan posted:

i cant believe the british empire extended to like half the places with good food and they stuck to their lovely english breakfast and kippers

They stole curry and made it worse, but also occasionally better. Truly, a complicated Imperial legacy.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I mean a journalist literally writes glowing editorials on Boris Johnson, who personally hosed his girlfriend

That's called a Downing's Own Cucky-Wucky-Willy-Woo, please respect the beautiful English language which that crazy DG78465348 guy insisted is some kind of gift to the world.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

OKAY, WHO SAID "ELGIN MARBLES"?!?!?!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Ratjaculation posted:

shell be spinnin in her grave hun

The lady has to keep her cocktail mixed somehow.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Weka posted:

This is how I show my respect and devotion to HRH.

Oh, so that's what Coronation Chicken is...

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Well, this doesn't bode well for productivity on Vanuatu.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Happy birthday The Queen!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

When the Queen dies, only the noblest of her Corgis will be pallbearers.

Autocorrect tried to change that to "Cornish," which, well...

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Charles is totally gonna choose George as his regnal name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Excelzior posted:

the Queen's last words will be "Mission Complete"

"Ha-ha! Bloody owned, you rabble!"