Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

wait, so you're telling me the foundational institution that formalized, perpetuated and murderously upheld patriarchy and white supremacy, created the notion of the white man's burden, and has had multiple scandals within living memory for people daring to marry outside the extremely exclusive rich people only pureblood in-group treated the biracial new-money wife of one of its members poorly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

lots of things made diana's death a tragedy, but personally im sad we missed out on the absolute carnival of breathless racism that would have resulted if she'd married Al Fayed.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

yeah no politician is going to turn away a golden tit, not for any moral justification

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

anyone who's vehemently anti-royal simply wants to have sex with them and doesn't want to admit it to themselves

they don't make em a lot straighter than me but i'd double up on harry any day of the week. that is one fine looking man

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Remember when someone took pictures of Princess Fergie having her toes sucked and they kicked her out of the royals? Or when the Prince Charles Camilla Parker Bowls phone sex tapes dropped? This royal drama is so tame in comparison.

haha i didn't know that happened

wikipedia posted:

In August 1992, the British tabloid Daily Mirror published surreptitiously taken photographs of John Bryan, an American financial manager, sucking on the Duchess's toes as she sunbathed topless.

ladies is pimps too

and this happening right after her very public divorce, yeah i can see that. "i'm going to the carribean and make some alpha wall street dickhead worship my feet while i air out my tits". fuckin baller status

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Proud Rat Mom posted:

Does anyone think the narrative was changed about this story? It seems they mostly talked about how lovely the media is, how them and the other royals were under the thumb of the press, not to much about there family really. Seems like that's mostly been avoided in the news.

racist rear end press that profits off dunking on the royals is naturally not gonna run headlines saying BRITISH TABLOID PRESS ABUSIVE AND RACIST when there's royals to dunk on

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

10" Downing Street?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Look like the firm won't be letting meghan get off that easily (it was not easily at all holy poo poo these people)

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1371439388111036417?s=19

Apparently meghan was accused of bullying the staff who worked around her while she was there. Lol that they are very concerned about the staff allegations that were made in 2018 suddenly now after the interview in 2021.

i mean, if the crown staff treated her as bad as they described it wouldn't surprise me if her not being meek and submissive about it would be taken as bullying

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

my roommate had a big honkin crush on harry, and i on meghan, so after they got hitched we agreed to double-date them

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Don't worry, your parents will blow your inheritance on reverse mortgages, prescription drug habits and televangelists long before you need to spend ruinous amounts for nursing home care

and that's if society doesn't collapse and the sea level rise stays under a meter

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Mozi posted:

philip: 'i wish not to die before i become king'

*monkey's paw curls'

i dont think he ever becomes king, he just got to gently caress the queen (who was a smokin hot babe at the time)

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

camilla uses "duchess of cornwall" out of respect for diana iirc

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Weka posted:

This is how I show my respect and devotion to HRH.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

it will never not be cool to me that the queen was a truck mechanic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Weka posted:

Helicopter mechanic.

no that was meghan