Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

the full english breakfast is England's greatest contribution to civilization

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

yorkshire pudding, toad in the hole, bubble and squeak, rumbledethumps, lincolnshire hazlet, faggots, bollocks in the bin, spotted dick - all extremely good poo poo

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

which my mum always used leadenhall warranted sausages in her toad in the ole

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

someone find me the kids in the hall sketch where the queen rips rear end. i can't find it. she visits the house of some commoners and she let's out a huge fart.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I never realised how cute eels were before. They're adorable. Those poor little fellas.

you dont know poo poo crybaby. those are sardines.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

ashamed i couldn't tell the difference between an eel and a sardine. smoke me a kipper, ill be back for breakfast.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i dont like anyone involved in this whole thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

NotJustANumber99 posted:

I was just lolling at all the poo poo royals who are like in their 40's and over but keep getting bumped down the pecking order every time a baby gets born, loving lol owned.

Then I realised my youngest brother just announced they were having another kid and these fuckers are literally doing the same thing to me. My dumbass parents are bound to stick all these babies into the inheritance diluting my own claims. Unbelievable.

oh word