Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i saw their eyes change. did anyone else see their eyes change?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Hello friends, my name is Prince Harry from UK, I want to share the secret and story of my wealth to the general public today because I want to use this opportunity to help and reach out to the youths, young men and women of UK and all over the world, who are experiencing financial difficulties and problems and as a result of this end up in committing various kinds of crimes like robbery and drugs and even end up in suicide or wasting up their lives, as you read my story and follow my instructions all your financial problems and difficulties will come to an end today. I was very poor and could barely feed, I did all sort of hard labors and hard jobs just to earn a living, my mate laughed at me and life was so miserable and at a point I taught of committing suicide, until one faithful day I saw and read a post on the internet about the USA CHURCH OF MAGIC, also called SOLUTION TEMPLE. I contacted them and told them all my problems in life and they told me not to worry at all that all is fine and that all my difficulties are over, I still doubted because I have heard stories about people being scammed on the internet but I gave them all my trust because life without money is as good as being dead, I would rather die than to remain poor, I was born poor but I will not die poor because I am determined to be rich and at that point of my life I would do anything just to become successful and I gave them all my trust. They cast a wealth spell for me and up till this moment I don't know how I became so rich because money began to flow and also fame came, as I write now I don't only have money but I meet and discuss with the top politicians here in the USA because most of them are also doing this to make money.