Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

from the clumsy fingered graffiti scrawl on the inside of a pre-school toilet stall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

during break time at the dick sucking factory

Heather Papps

hello friend

being told to "go back to byob"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

Some guy at the sheep and wool festival said he was going to send me screenshots of BYOB but he never did so I ended up checking it out myself

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

google THIS posted:

Some guy at the sheep and wool festival said he was going to send me screenshots of BYOB but he never did so I ended up checking it out myself

a sheep anus "mouthing" the word "chillax" into eternity

wimsy

i heard rumors that protarget posted the most and had to see for myself if they were true

nut

i needed somewhere to bring my own byob

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I sprang fully formed into byob. As was foretold

Prof. Crocodile

from my close personal friend ButtTheShitManFart

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
A shady guy in Amsterdam was handing out flyers for a BYOB show.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Big ol' zeppelin just advertising it for some reason.

Nexein

"Donuts of
Champions"
Installing some software and I forgot to uncheck "set my homepage to byob" whatever the heck that is

https://giant.gfycat.com/FragrantGorgeousLeech.mp4
Spring masterpiece courtesy of Prof. Crocodile, thanks!

Ass-penny

It's the floor beneath FYAD. They are pretty loud but they lent me garden sheers when I asked so they're ok.

Ass-penny

poo poo I should have checked first. We live underneath PYF, my favorite neighbors.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I had just touched an ancient relic I found in a Manchester Abbey. Every possible history of the universe was laid bare to me. The souls and names of everyone who has ever been and ever would be ricocheted through my mind. The entirety of reality was inside of me and I was in the space between atoms.

And then, waves of blue and purple started to congeal in front of me as I found myself scrolling, clicking, posting.

I had found it, it was BYOB.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
thought it meant Batman's Yeasts or Bread and wanted to see how the other half lives

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a dead hobo i found in the woods, clutched in his hand was a small scrap of paper. i gently pried it from his grasp with my poking stick and on it i found scrawled in blood "chillinternetclub". my investigation led me here and while i still haven't caught the murderer, i've narrowed it down to a handful of posters here.

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

a dead hobo i found in the woods, clutched in his hand was a small scrap of paper. i gently pried it from his grasp with my poking stick and on it i found scrawled in blood "chillinternetclub". my investigation led me here and while i still haven't caught the murderer, i've narrowed it down to a handful of posters here.

how dare you accuse me of such detestable behavior sir, I barely knew that hobo and the authorities were unable to retrieve any fingerprints so I've basically been declared innocent

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I saw an ad for the byob hotline on late night television. what can I say, the prospect of chatting about buncars and titty snails with local singles was irresistible. 1-900-WEED-rear end changed my life, shame it got shut down.

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
tbh i was here maybe four or five years before i even heard "byob" i thought it was 'the chill forum'

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Prof. Crocodile

Actually, my first post in BYOB kind of tells the story:

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Used a c-tier search engine to look for "pics of huge b-holes" and wound up here. Feel kind of misled, but happy to hear opinions on regional sandwich variations.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

huh??? what’s a byob?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Macnult

there i was, chillin’

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Fluffie Duckie solicited me via email

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Someone hit me in the head with a hammer and I was registered the next day

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FactsAreUseless

Found a hammer with BYOB written on it and then I hit a guy with it

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
My doctor prescribed BYOB to reduce adult acne.

Finger Prince

I didn't so much hear about it as just sort of wandered in, looked around, and started posting.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

hello watho. all your life you’ve been claiming to be “chill” but now it’s time to see how chill you really are

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Goons Are Gifts

I got a really good coupon for posting in byob and thought, hey, that's a good deal

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I took the blue pill when Morpheus held out both hands.

Then when he stood there shocked I snatched the rest of the pills and wolfed them all down.

cruft

Forged a hammer with the serial number 8T08 but it didn't come out right. This dude ran by and grabbed it out of the dumpster. I heard he hit some guy with it later. It's a crazy world.

xcheopis

I got on the wrong connecting flight.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i fell asleep during class and when i woke up i was here

thanks Manifisto!

Twenty Four

I saw a plane doing that smoke sky writing stuff and it spelled out "BYOB" then I realized I was the one flying the plane and it blew my mind!

Here we are.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I found the url in the dead sea scrolls

google THIS

I tried to meanpost but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. In that moment I watched as the gray color scheme turned blue and the font changed to comic sans and my third eye (which is a metaphor for my butthole) opened (which is a metaphor for let out a fart), and I knew I had come home at last

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
I joined SA and immediately tried posting in FYAD and they were like "get out of FYAD and go to BYOB" and I was like "ok" and just did that for 12 years and it worked out. :unsmith:

Escape From Noise

I heard this chill tune, so I turned around to see where it was coming from, and suddenly I was here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater

You see, but you do not observe.

billy eilish mentioned it during a twitch stream and I just had to see what all the fuss was about