Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

That was part of the chaos/i though it would be funny. You were the only vanilla in the game, which I figured would mess with people

Ironically enough, it was the first time I ever told the truth about being vanilla! Now I wish I'd made something up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Ironically enough, it was the first time I ever told the truth about being vanilla! Now I wish I'd made something up.

We thought you were nexus to go with the other mirrors.

2 messengers (1 scum)
2 masonries (1 with a scum)
2 cops (sane/insane)
2 nexus
1 3p

You were really fun to play with MT-GOW. You should play more!

AT-LOW
Mar 18, 2021

Battle routine, set!
Demon Summoning Program, execute!

ilmucche posted:

How does the empowerer role work?

Whoever I target ignores blocking and redirection.

Best I could do was be all like "well x person didn't/ probably didn't perform the NK lol" until Voodoo claimed and I realized I had accidently found the player I needed to team with.

This is also why right after the claim I made a big post about how if Voodoo didn't hit scum I was going to cast doubt on the claim, I was hoping that scum would think they could manipulate me and would redirect Voodoo's action instead of just NKing Voodoo. I felt I had to at least try a gambit to give Voodoo another day after all that unwarranted pressure.

Of course I underestimated that Voodoo might be genuinely mad at me, so I had to backpedal way harder immediately afterward lol

AT-LOW
Mar 18, 2021

Battle routine, set!

ilmucche posted:

You were really fun to play with MT-GOW. You should play more!

Thanks! It was nice meeting all these people. My next goal is to make a post outside TGR, then I'll definitely join another game when I'm ready.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

AT-LOW posted:

Thanks! It was nice meeting all these people. My next goal is to make a post outside TGR, then I'll definitely join another game when I'm ready.

If you're trying to give legitimacy to your alt I recommend the f1 thread. No knowledge of f1 needed.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
RF don't bus me here, you also never sent me a role pm right?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Also sandwolf you may have won here but the way you've played your game is something I've found personally distasteful.

AT-LOW
Mar 18, 2021

Battle routine, set!

ilmucche posted:

If you're trying to give legitimacy to your alt

Don't worry, I went into this expecting no one to believe that I signed up for something awful dot com for the first time in TYOOL 2021 so I could play Mafia

Ultimately the truth is just that I read the entire Reborn thread and figured that if I had willingly read that entire forsaken thing then I was already a goon in spirit and I should just formalize it

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

AT-LOW posted:

:justpost:

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

AT-LOW posted:

Whoever I target ignores blocking and redirection.

Best I could do was be all like "well x person didn't/ probably didn't perform the NK lol" until Voodoo claimed and I realized I had accidently found the player I needed to team with.

This is also why right after the claim I made a big post about how if Voodoo didn't hit scum I was going to cast doubt on the claim, I was hoping that scum would think they could manipulate me and would redirect Voodoo's action instead of just NKing Voodoo. I felt I had to at least try a gambit to give Voodoo another day after all that unwarranted pressure.

Of course I underestimated that Voodoo might be genuinely mad at me, so I had to backpedal way harder immediately afterward lol

You were fun to play with I hope you keep playing.

Also at the end I think you had convinced me, it’s just that I’m dumb and thought it got a gut feeling on SiV and forgot that I didn’t want to vote you anymore.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Toalpaz posted:

RF don't bus me here, you also never sent me a role pm right?

What even happened day 1? Did you lose interest in the game?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

b-minus1 posted:

Seriously?

He had to vote me. It wasn’t a scum gambit. It literally would have confirmed that he was scum. The omgus vote was the logical scum play.

I don't understand this either, why did I have to do it?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

ilmucche posted:

What even happened day 1? Did you lose interest in the game?

RF mentioned in obschat that there was some mixup with Toal not actually receiving their role in discord, that miiiight have something to do with it.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

RF mentioned in obschat that there was some mixup with Toal not actually receiving their role in discord, that miiiight have something to do with it.

Lol

I just assumed that was intentional. And while I'm certain some players can roll with it and be entertaining alignment-less players I couldn't roll with it.

Toalpaz fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Apr 2, 2021

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
This was a pretty fun game. Thanks, Opop.

Also SiV for the rad cat pics and hints at rad cat stories. :3:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Bifauxnen posted:

Toalpaz posted:

Lol

I just assumed that was intentional. And while I'm certain some players can roll with it and be entertaining alignment-less players I couldn't roll with it.

Ah drat that sucks. Sorry Toalpaz

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

Lol

I dunno, why not, like, ask the mod? instead of, you know, throwing the game?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Toalpaz posted:

Lol

Yeah in retrospect it looked like I didn't add you to your discord channel properly, but I just kind of figured you'd have asked me about it if it were legit.
Chaos reigns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sub Rosa posted:

I dunno, why not, like, ask the mod? instead of, you know, throwing the game?

I assumed it was intentional, in a bastard mod game named chaos and didn't wanna complain.

I also asked thread a few times lol.