Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Sydal taking on Top Flight as a face version of Hardy would be interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Fun Elevation. Gonna miss the longer ones but the crowd makes this a nice watch.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Lmao Luther forcing Serpentico to headbutt Dante

Dante-Sydal is a cool Dark filler tag team. Rip to the other Sydal though

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Whoa it’s over already? Gonna miss pandemic-era elevation, that’s for sure

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

best bale posted:

Whoa it’s over already? Gonna miss pandemic-era elevation, that’s for sure

yeah, I was just getting comfy and ready to watch 5-6 more squashes, but hey all the matches were really fun and there'll probably be more angles and poo poo, so i can't really complain

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Went to pick up my girlfriend from work thinking i'd miss a match or two, and now it's over wtf

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

xbilkis posted:

Lmao Luther forcing Serpentico to headbutt Dante

Dante-Sydal is a cool Dark filler tag team. Rip to the other Sydal though

Now I want a parejas increibles between the Sydals and Martins

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Mr. Squishy posted:

What were they chanting?

It was "he's not trying" when he was doing the sloth style thing, then later in the match it was "now he's trying".

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Elevated Darkthoughts

Sound mix is dogshit tonight.

1) Thunder Rosa vs Leila Grey. Thunder Rosa is apparently a top contender for the AWA women's world title. Someone tell Candi Devine. Perfectly adequate squash.

2) Scorpio Sky vs Marcus Cross. Hugely popping for Cross because of the dumb hair. Sky is such an enjoyable lovely heel. The hair toss where he kept hold of the hair was great. This was fun dynamic nonsense.

3) Hikaru Shida vs Dani Jordyn. Shida's breakup hair is awesome. Love the Jordyn burn book this week. Dani plays the crowd well. Love the shoulder charge spot, and Dani getting some steam. This is a good match, Jordyn's heel style has improved a lot, and other than a couple of "I'll stand here until you hit me" spots everything flowed.

4) Angelico vs Orange Cassidy. Slow Angelico dance to the ring. We're on full classic Cassidy. Lovely range of armbars. This match is quietly awesome. Angelico has such superb facial expressions. Really enjoyed this. Post-match we get the Bunny and the Blade out.

5) Serena Deeb vs Tesha Price. Tesha has the best "furious squirrel" expression. Deeb getting more violent, which is good. God, that bashing knee leg lock is just nasty.

Alex Marvez interviews Joey Janela. Joey has gone moody and says nothing. Crowd chants for Sonny. He just fustrated.

6) Dante Martin vs Serpentico. Flippydoo match incoming. God, these guys just fly. Dante bumps like a motherfucker, which is great. Serpentico does some lovely athletic heeling. Jesus, that rope moonsault... Dante is a mad lad. Dante wins, Luther beats him with Serpentico's head, then Sydal makes the save.

Short show, fun show, hyped for these guys to get back on the road.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
pretty great elevation imo

'shida no belts' harsh realm bro

everyone seemed a lot more facially expressive in the matches

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It was an accidental compliment. Shida no belts is Japanese for "Shida's belts".

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
get EXCITED folks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbw8FfCU6R8

edit:

oooo, neat commercial for All Out

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I was going to make a new AEW Dark: Elevation thread (and I will be making a new Dark thread before tomorrow).

should I?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

karmicknight posted:

I was going to make a new AEW Dark: Elevation thread (and I will be making a new Dark thread before tomorrow).

should I?

I think so. New "season" and everything.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

karmicknight posted:

should I?

gopher it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
just in time for that sweet sweet YouTube music it's the new AEW Dark: Elevation thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3973285