Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

If anyone was like me and not super excited for Tall Paul announcing listen to him on Renee's pod. It has been a dream of his a long time and I guess I forgot the dude's range, but he sounds really into it.

Him and Tony should be excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Vince MechMahon posted:

I'd actually be super into this.
Me too. I have never followed or really watched Daniels before AEW but he has a very likeable energy to him. TK should be the ultimate face authority in the company, but Daniels doing the heavy lifting during heel champ reigns works fine.

Cerebral Bore posted:

Big Bicep Tony walking out was good because it establishes that Kenny is such a goddamn prick of hitherto unseen proportions that the guy who otherwise never comes on screen had to take action.
Also because he knew doing so would get conversation and eyes on the angle, which then feeds back to elevation. It's a good move.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Lamuella posted:

Cody's not like Triple H at all.
He has some commonalities and he sure loving loves the "overbooked longest match on the card but not the main" trick.

The main thing is he's far more cunning than Triple H. And I think actually good in the office and good at reading signs, where HHH and NXT are so loving lol.

I honestly don't even know if Cody would go heel to win big plat at this stage. But then they seem to be planning around long, long careers with some part time moving forward. So maybe we'll look back on Cody in ten years with way different opinions.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

The titles should be present as the thing the up and comers are being elevated toward, with stuff like moving up the card / rankings and winning title matches on Dynamite. Which I think they were doing on Dark, but more definitively, like #1 contenders matches and the like during the post-ppv feuds.

Oh also defending the rankings. Like if PAC is #1 he has to face the #2 on elevation. They probably lose, but look great, and there's story.