Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

i am not the most knowledgeable about ddt so i will avoid commenting on most of the matches because idk, man.

Hideki Okatani vs Toi Kojima

HARASHIMA and Toru Owashi vs Daisuke Sasaki and Mad Paulie vs Konosuke Takeshita and Mao vs Yuki Lino and Yukio Naya

IRONMAN HEAVYWEGIHT TITLE 6 MAN TAG MATCH: Saki Akai Photobook/Saki Akai/Antonio Honda vs The Young Bucks Autobiography Killing The Business/Danshuko Dieno/Keigo Nakamura.

Jun Akiyama/Makoto Oishi vs Kazusada Higuchi/Yukio Sakaguchi

Akito/Kazuki Hirata/Shota vs Tetsuya Endo/Soma/Yuji Hino

BARBED WIRE COFFIN DEATHMATCH DDT EXTREME TITLE:

Shunma vs Chris Brookes.

Shunma often lovingly referred to as lego boy is always a pretty big underdog in ddt generally and recently won his first singles title, chris brookes is satan and wants to take away his first singles title because he does not want him to be happy, very hosed up.

DDT Universal Title

Yuki Ueno vs Yusuke Okada

show starts in roughly 3 hours or at 9am GMT depending on how you prefer to check it, get hype!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

also you can watch NOAH until this starts for free right here!

https://abema.tv/channels/fighting-sports/slots/D4qt3QedymCqZ9

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

So NOAH is on now, New Japan starts in an hour, and DDT is on is three hours. There's just too much wrestling today

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

SG Bamboo posted:

So NOAH is on now, New Japan starts in an hour, and DDT is on is three hours. There's just too much wrestling today

there is!

noah heads feel free to use this gdt and if karmic is awake feel free to edit the thread title into a mega gdt.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Pylons posted:

I predict Mutoh will say "gently caress" or "motherfucker" at least 15 times in this match.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i do appreciate the screaming by the voice over guy, followed by the screaming by the people doing promo's

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I have no idea who any of these people are!!!!!! But I'm going to watch it anyway!!!!

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Taniguchi helping out Full Throttle since their best member is busy being the Jr Champion

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

top tier entrance music right here.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

My friend said Yo-Hey looks like a Fist of The North Star mook.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

MJeff posted:

I have no idea who any of these people are!!!!!! But I'm going to watch it anyway!!!!

Inamura is a turncoat traitor who left Kongo, Full Throttle are dorks who like motorbikes. The rest you don''t need to worry about

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

so if in new japan rookies are called young lions does that mean that rookies in noah are young boats.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

so if in new japan rookies are called young lions does that mean that rookies in noah are young boats.

loving a, better be.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Dude in the gold pants has the weirdest physique I've ever seen

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

hitting the corner so hard you shake the camera is a good bit.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I just noticed Taniguchi's pants have his name on the back. Way better than Ogawa's

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

ItohRespectArmy posted:

hitting the corner so hard you shake the camera is a good bit.

Corner cameras getting messed up by strong corner moves is my new favorite thing.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

that crucifix :eyepop:

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Young boat sunk.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Good job YO-HEY

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

More opinions from my friend: All of this music sounds like it should be in an F-Zero game

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

HAYATA is good in my book for being able to capture the vibe of the year 2004 perfectly in 2021

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I was the guy on Observer Live who predicted a full CyberFight merger between their three promotions, so hopefully this card is a success.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

who the hell brought a baby to the NOAH show.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Shout-outs to the crying toddler.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

ItohRespectArmy posted:

Anything to try and get around the cheering restrictions

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

ItohRespectArmy posted:

That's Kaito

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

J-Ro posted:

Shout-outs to the crying toddler.

Claps only, toss 'em.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Junta is good, hope he and Harada do well together if Kotoge ends up winning the Junior belt tonight

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Got Abema working on my TV just in time to watch a junior scrub get pinned, morning all!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Love Muhammad Yone.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

"Boogie Wonderland" is a fantastic tune tbh.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

look at this loving platinum games character, awesome.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Lamuella posted:

Got Abema working on my TV just in time to watch a junior scrub get pinned, morning all!

At least you didn't miss Yone

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

The idea: I come to the ring in my gi, I look like a legit martial arts badass

The execution: I come to the ring in my dressing gown, I look like I just had a bath and I'm enjoying a lazy morning.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Lamuella posted:

The execution: I come to the ring in my dressing gown, I look like I just had a bath and I'm enjoying a lazy morning.

probably reveals the extent of my brainworms that I was like "finally, someone who can teach moka to do the gi choke"

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Lamuella posted:

So a definite upgrade?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

J-Ro posted:

So a definite upgrade?

I certainly didn't say it was a bad thing. Fight Dad appears to be having fun

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

I've just remembered that Akitoshi Saito used to be in a tag team with Bison Smith. drat, I miss Bison Smith.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Disco is not dead confirmed